Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Oh noo I haven’t guess yet! I better soon.

(I never get the close guesses anyway…)

My guess has been submitted.

Can't wait for my through counting to be a waste of time.

got my guess in last night! animal crackers are one of my mom’s favourite snacks, so if i get it wrong… i fear she will disown me 😔

I had a friend who was good with maths nearby, so I asked them lol. the number was still random though

hope my guess is close
also the figures next to the jar are adorable hehehe

Hi @Oblivia I put an answer in the thread title and then misclicked by 1 key and put a different number in the guess section.

Im not really fussed which answer is accepted, if it is, as it’s only 1 number off. But I thought I should check, will my guess still be accepted?

Hi @Oblivia I put an answer in the thread title and then misclicked by 1 key and put a different number in the guess section.

Im not really fussed which answer is accepted, if it is, as it’s only 1 number off. But I thought I should check, will my guess still be accepted?
It'll still be accepted. (y)

good going king

To those of you concerned about the welfare of the crackers, I can safely say only a handful remain. I didn't realize I'd still like them so much after all this time. 🙊

The exact number is...

235 animal crackers!

It would appear @kiwikenobi is spookily good at the delicate task of animal cracker counting, because they hit a bullseye and guessed the exact number! A huge congratulations to you, and you'll have a special Sinister Lantern coming your way at the conclusion of the event to further show off your counting prowess.

Our next jar will go live this Friday, October 20th at 7pm EDT. I'm feeling generous and plan to give you all two photos on which to base your guesses, so each and every one of you should be hitting a bullseye. Or, is it just that difficult? Guess we'll find out!

Carnival Coins will be distributed shortly. 🪙

Congratulations kiwikenobi! You are the first lucky guesser.

This time, I overcounted. I usually undercount.

Wow, I was way off with that. I wonder if I'll even get a single Carnival Coin lol.

Congrats kiwikenobi!

To those of you concerned about the welfare of the crackers, I can safely say only a handful remain. I didn't realize I'd still like them so much after all this time. 🙊

The exact number is...

235 animal crackers!

It would appear @kiwikenobi is spookily good at the delicate task of animal cracker counting, because they hit a bullseye and guessed the exact number! A huge congratulations to you, and you'll have a special Sinister Lantern coming your way at the conclusion of the event to further show off your counting prowess.

Our next jar will go live this Friday, October 20th at 7pm EDT. I'm feeling generous and plan to give you all two photos on which to base your guesses, so each and every one of you should be hitting a bullseye. Or, is it just that difficult? Guess we'll find out!

Carnival Coins will be distributed shortly. 🪙
I had 224 😭 My lucky number had me so close.. T^T

damn i was off by 98
IMG_2750.png

big congrats @kiwikenobi!! i’m gonna be channeling some of your counting skills for round #2 hehe

Back