• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

awww cutie!! c': you're on the list!
only one spot left for the special edition 200 tbt list :3 xx

hoping to get these finished up today! still one spot left open :3 xx

I'll take th elast spot!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nevermind I thought it said 20 TBT hah

got the first 4 done ^^ xx
sumemr_zpsbcd3a27a.png
sparklestar_zpsf4440dc7.png
melissacrossing_zps8c30f9f6.png
ryan88_zps2a5ba3ed.png

still one more spot! :3

could i get the last spot? c:
ref1 and ref2

i'll send you the tbt now since i'm going to sleep soon and working all day tomorrow and i don't want you to think i forgot about paying you ./shot

Going to be opening this back up again super shortly! :3 I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, guys, I had to shut down for a bit when my computer died :c

i dont have a full ref of my mayor so is it ok if i show you which items and face/color of everything she has?

My mind is telling me no, but my heart says yes. I want to save for collectibles, but I can't resist buying art.

But yo, glad to see you're back up!

Oh wait, I already bought one from you. But not in my new outfit.

Last edited:
@ spy that's no problem, boo!
@ paperboy ah thank you soo much, i've really missed everybody!! lmk if the temptation wins you over d:

ahhh these are so cute, id love to buy one from you if there's still a slot left! tons of mayor refs here :')

crash i've got a spot for you~ adding you to my list now ^^ let me know which outfit you'd prefer her in if you have a preference! xo

oh cute mayor!! <3 adding you to the list :3 xo

crash i've got a spot for you~ adding you to my list now ^^ let me know which outfit you'd prefer her in if you have a preference! xo
yay, thank you! ♥️ i'd love if it you could do the outfit in the most recent picture (the black dress, star bopper, purple tights + black boots) -- just lmk when to send the tbt c:

Last edited:
Back