got the first 4 done ^^ xx
sumemr_zpsbcd3a27a.png
sparklestar_zpsf4440dc7.png
melissacrossing_zps8c30f9f6.png
ryan88_zps2a5ba3ed.png

still one more spot! :3

could i get the last spot? c:
ref1 and ref2

i'll send you the tbt now since i'm going to sleep soon and working all day tomorrow and i don't want you to think i forgot about paying you ./shot

Going to be opening this back up again super shortly! :3 I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, guys, I had to shut down for a bit when my computer died :c

i dont have a full ref of my mayor so is it ok if i show you which items and face/color of everything she has?

My mind is telling me no, but my heart says yes. I want to save for collectibles, but I can't resist buying art.

But yo, glad to see you're back up!

Oh wait, I already bought one from you. But not in my new outfit.

Last edited:
@ spy that's no problem, boo!
@ paperboy ah thank you soo much, i've really missed everybody!! lmk if the temptation wins you over d:

ahhh these are so cute, id love to buy one from you if there's still a slot left! tons of mayor refs here :')

crash i've got a spot for you~ adding you to my list now ^^ let me know which outfit you'd prefer her in if you have a preference! xo

oh cute mayor!! <3 adding you to the list :3 xo

crash i've got a spot for you~ adding you to my list now ^^ let me know which outfit you'd prefer her in if you have a preference! xo
yay, thank you! ♥️ i'd love if it you could do the outfit in the most recent picture (the black dress, star bopper, purple tights + black boots) -- just lmk when to send the tbt c:

Last edited:
Back