• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

@ sensai aww thank you so much it's super nice to meet you too!! xx
@ crash no prob at all! :3

200tbt?
HNI_0025.JPG

Last edited:
@ licorice you've got a spot! just to be certain, is she wearing the ponytail? c:

Oh can I get a spot? Bridal veil with the pink hair and hairstyle that comes with it, keep the thick glasses, brown eyes as shown, a pink dollhouse dress, and ballet shoes. If you have any questions, lemme know ^^

Mr7h8ll.jpg
3GRZ5pu.jpg

Last edited:
@ licorice sounds perf! xo
@ shaymin you got it boo :3

@ shaymin is there any way you could take a pic of her in the full outfit for me? :x

@ shaymin is there any way you could take a pic of her in the full outfit for me? :x

oh ok sure! but I'll have to edit it in tomorrow, I can't play at night ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

by late morning it should be there

Ahhh oh no I saw this late ; v; but super cute pixels! Can I be in the waitlist? ^^

i've actually got a spot open now! ^^ it's yours if you want it! xo

aww, what a cutie!! i'll get started on her asap ^^ xx

Ahhh your sprites are totally adorable! If there's a spot open, would you consider my mayor for 200 TBT? ;v;

@ sirena certainly, my dear!! she's adorable <3

thank you so much! i'll get right on it ^^ xo

- - - Post Merge - - -

had to let my computer update for a bit but i'm working on them now~ :3

sirena's is done! sorry i got my list a bit backwards at the beginning D:
sirena2_zpsknj5lpat.png

Your sprites are incredible!
Would you draw my Mayor Candy?
image.jpg

Your sprites are so detailed and precious! I might have to buy one some time. <3

Back