• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

will this still be open when NH comes out? :blush:
i really wanna order one but broke atm + i figure it be best to spend it on my future islander~

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really wanna order one but broke atm + i figure it be best to spend it on my future islander~

Are we allowed to order ones of characters that aren't mayors? Like, could you make a character look in the same style as the sprites, though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes absolutely! ^^ i can't wait to see what they look like! xx

Are we allowed to order ones of characters that aren't mayors? Like, could you make a character look in the same style as the sprites, though?

did you mean something like this little guy?
karret.png

i would definitely be open to taking a look at whatever you've got!! x

Can I get a sprite of this gal with her black dress with the red ribbon around her waist?

I'll offer 200 tbt!!

(also i hope this is the right thread?? there's two of them and im so confused on which is the one i should be on ;; )

Last edited:
Can I get a sprite of this gal with her black dress with the red ribbon around her waist?

I'll offer 200 tbt!!

absolutely! she's adorable :3 did you want her barefoot like in the 4th ref, or did you want me to give her some little shoes? x

Little shoes would be lovely!! Just like, green flats or something simple. I'm thinking green for march, thats why!

Back