Buzzy Bees Flag anyone? (Buzzy Bees Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buzzy Bees! 👻
That's all entries so far accepted except for the following:

These entries do not fit the 3:2 ratio requirement. Please amend your entries to fit the size specifications, thank you!
My apologies! Will this work? I cropped it some more.
E165BD87-E0EE-4FEC-9AC4-2D4DC1F87181.jpeg

My apologies! Will this work? I cropped it some more. View attachment 391386
The ratio is still off I'm afraid! For a height of 498px (which both this and your previous submission had) you would need the image to also be 747px wide. You may need to retake the photograph from a little further back from the drawing and then crop it after. A teammate might be able to help you if you aren't used to working digitally.

The ratio is still off I'm afraid! For a height of 498px (which both this and your previous submission had) you would need the image to also be 747px wide. You may need to retake the photograph from a little further back from the drawing and then crop it after. A teammate might be able to help you if you aren't used to working digitally.
I just found the right crop edit on my phone! I re-edited it on the above post!

ok this was kind of rushed oops, sorry about the smudges, also i'm rly dumb and did the dimensions on my phone so hopefully this is ok
FueBecJ.jpg

Post automatically merged:

it defo does not look correct but my phone did say that was 3:2.... oops

ok this was kind of rushed oops, sorry about the smudges, also i'm rly dumb and did the dimensions on my phone so hopefully this is ok
FueBecJ.jpg

Post automatically merged:

it defo does not look correct but my phone did say that was 3:2.... oops
Your dimensions are a bit off I'm afraid! Your image is currently 964x728px, and for an image 964px in width we'd be looking for a height of approx 642cm. If you struggle to edit due to being on a phone one of your fellow Buzzy Bees may be able to help you! Once it fits the 3:2 ratio please resubmit your entry in a new post. 🐝

I am LOVING these last few entries! Oh my these are so cute! Can’t we just have a rotating flag???

The latest entries have been accepted. Keep up the good work everyone!

Today is the day the flag design will be chosen! You have until 6PM EDT today (Sunday the 15th of August) to submit your own flag designs and to vote for the flag that you want to see represent the Buzzy Bees! 🐝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back