• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Brushing your teeth in the shower?

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

• Total voters
Can't you just put on a bathrobe and go to the sink while the conditioner soaks in? No need to get unsanitary in a place where you're supposed to clean up, like you shouldn't combine all those gems where you're going to be naked.

that sounds like a lot of unnecessary steps in my routine, also i don't really get what you mean by "all those germs", it's just toothpaste?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never heard of people brushing their teeth while in the shower, weird. Wouldn't it be more of a inconvenience, like how would you put shower gel on a sponge/flannel in one hand while having a tooth brush in another?

Wouldn't be quicker to have a quick shower, then brush teeth while drying off?

the toothbrush sits on a rack and i pick it up when i need to brush, also i wash my body after i spit it out : p

It’s just weird to do it for me in the shower because I have never brushed my teeth and rinsed with warm water before it has to be cold like ICE COLD like my soul

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I like rlly hot showers so

When I had no sink in the bathroom (we renovate a old house) I didn't wanted to use the old sink in the kitchen,
so I had no other way than doing it in the shower. It feels weird to brush the teeth while showering, but I would do
it again. I prefer the sink though. :3

LMAO kudos to the person who clicked "i dont brush my teeth"

i started brushing in the shower when its convenient like a few months back, but i wont go out of my way to do it SPECIFICALLY in the shower.

Can't you just put on a bathrobe and go to the sink while the conditioner soaks in? No need to get unsanitary in a place where you're supposed to clean up, like you shouldn't combine all those gems where you're going to be naked.

You know you can clean your shower, right? Besides, everything goes down the drain regardless.

Reading people who do this is just wild. This sounds like something white people do.

I have never heard of brushing in the shower. Sounds kinda complicated. I always brush my teeth in the bathroom sink and never really anywhere else.

where do you store your toothbrush if you brush your teeth in the shower? next to your loofa that you use to wash your butt? lmao

Most of the time I don?t brush in the bathroom at all. I run around tidying or getting ready for work. And sometimes I do the same thing as you, brush while my hair is soaking!! Totally saves time

i do both, if im having a shower i'll brush them in the shower bc its just easier but if im too lazy to actually have a shower i'll just brush my teeth in the sink

I do both, but often times i do it in the shower because the sink is in fact outside my bathroom and i'm sometimes kinda lazy to go there XD

I don't always brush my teeth in the shower, but when I do, it's because I'm running late for something, I forgot to brush them in the sink, or I want to multi-task and leave the shampoo or conditioner in my hair, while brushing my teeth to give either hair product enough time to work in. I assumed most people did that, too, but I'm kind of surprised that's not the case. :<

I don't have any teeth. I sold them to a stranger on Ebay. He offered me 500 bucks but stabbed me when i meet him at this abandoned Arby's. I never got my teeth back but i got these replacements.

Back