• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

did the devs nerf anyone else's vision?

did your vision get nerfed?

• Total voters

Ananas Dragon

fuit gummi
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Father's Day Carnation
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Lily
when i was littler I had 2020 vision. in hindsight, wouldn't be very good now because 2020 was 4 years ago, but it was perfect back then because it was like 2016 or something. so I was probably seeing into the future, and now i can't see anything 7~ feet in front of me. is this a bug? did anyone else's vision get worse over time? does anyone know where I can contact support to see why my eyes stopped working properly :/ ? do i need to install the 20/24 vision update? i think this vision loss mechanic is very bad. ;-; /j

Yep, I'm nearsighted now. I definitely need to get glasses and make an appointment, but I hate the way I look in them LOL

yeah LOL my eyes have been getting just barely worse. like my lenses are so thin but to me it's a world of difference if i don't have them.

ive always had very bad vision and its gotten worse over the years, im nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other and one of my eyes is much worse and needs a way stronger lens

I wear glasses because I can't see far away. I hated them as a child, but now these things are an utter god send.

the devs nerfed my vision at birth :( because i have always had bad eyesight (nearsighted)

i didn't get contact lenses until i was 13 and i had glasses but never wore them bc i was ugly and they made me uglier LMAO. the devs knew i was too OP.

I don't actually remember if my vision was ever great, but I can't see well far away. At least not enough to read things like drive thru menus. Unfortunately, I don't have glasses. Just one of many things on the list of stuff to do when I finally get the healthcare.

nerfed in my childhood then buffed in the last year, though there was this weird bug some years back that is slowly being fixed now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when i was in secondary school, i realized i was struggling to see the whiteboard and was a little excited by the prospect of getting glasses since i thought i might look prettier with them. i wore them all the time (except at home) up until the pandemic. they would constantly fog up while wearing my mask, and so i stopped wearing them since my nearsightedness isn't bad enough that it's a problem. i tried them on again recently, but the prescription is now "oudated", they just make the distance even blurrier than when i don't wear them. i'm sure my vision has actually improved in the years since i stopped wearing them? i remember distant things being blurrier, but there's a high chance that's just placebo and being used to my eyesight without them lol. i keep meaning to see the optician again and get the lenses updated but i put it off because i don't like when they blow air in your eyes and i'm not as keen on wearing glasses as younger me was. (and no chance am i wearing contacts lol.) for now, my vision isn't bad enough that it effects my life in really any way (i don't squint or anything) so not having them doesn't make much of a difference presently.

My vision def got worse. I think it's due to technology but my eye doctor said it's not and it's just due to natural aging. I dunno.

I can see both near and far with my right eye but with my left eye I can see near but far is blurry.

I used to have 20/15 vision when I was in high school and younger, but my vision has degraded since and I'm probably due for glasses. Need to get around to finally making an appointment to learn the specifics though.

Back