Blow dry or natural dry?

Naturally. If I want to make it look nice then I'll just straighten it/curl it afterward. I used to blow dry my hair, for years and years. I'm just over it now ;7;

i never blow dry unless its an emergency bc i like how it dries naturally more and also im lazy

My hair looks better when I blew dry it. However I usually air dry my hair unless I'm going somewhere special or I just really need to dry my hair fast.

Natural dry. My hair looks tons better when I just let it do its thing anyway, and I'm just too lazy to spend the time to blow dry it. Besides... even though I have longer hair it drys pretty fast.

It sucks for my hair because it gets straight if I blowdry it but it becomes poofy like a sheep. If I don't blowdry it, it waves.

So I dunno how I feel yet or which one I prefer. I've decided this year instead of fighting my hair, I'm gonna go with what it wants to do. :)

i always let my hair dry naturally unless i'm doing something nice with it, because i absolutely hate the process of blow drying it. it looks ten times better when i do, but usually not worth the effort lol

I have to blow dry it. Almost six months of the year it's below freezing and it's not fun having your hair freeze.

If I am not going out I let it dry naturally

I blow-dry mine, if I don't, it ends up way more wavier than I'd like it to be. The heat from the hair dryer softens it and makes it easier to style.

i would rather let it naturally dry but it stays wet for hours on end after i wash it so i have to blow dry most of the time

I hate blow drying my hair because I have a really old, crappy, and loud hair dryer so it takes forever to do and I'd rather just let it air dry.

Depends on what I'm doing afterwards.
99% of the time I am extremely lazy and either let it air-dry down or throw it up in a ponytail wet.
The only time I'll blow-dry it is if I plan on straightening it, and the only time I straighten it is for fancy occasions.

Last edited:
Back