• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

bar soap or liquid soap?

which soap do you prefer to use?

• bar

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • liquid

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • both

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • it varies

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • something else

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • just water

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JemAC

Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yep it’s another hygiene question!

Got thinking the other day about what everyone prefers to wash their hands with - a bar of soap or liquid soap? Both at the same time? Or something else completely?

I usually have both around but mostly stick to liquid soap - not sure which one is meant to be better but find that the liquid ones I use do a good job and leave my hands feeling smooth which is handy as they can dry out and crack quickly, especially in winter!

I like liquid soap! Maybe I haven't had good bar soaps, but they are usually SO sticky and it takes forever to wash it off!

Liquid soap! I don’t like to touch used bar soap. Which is funny cause it’s literally soap but it feels a little gross

A brand new soap bar, however, is quite nice but once it’s used im out

The only bar soap I like is dove but liquid soap is usually better

Always liquid soap. 💜✨️ I like the foamy liquid soap for handwashing!

Liquid body wash and foam-pump soap for hands. I find that bar soaps leave a sticky feeling to my fingers even if I wash for 20 sec. I still have this problem even if I’m using a good soap like Dove.

I like them both but I prefer using liquid soap to wash my hands, and when I shower, I only use soap bars to a certain extent, as I try not to overdo it because my skin dries out easily. I also just like my body to keep some of its natural oils. I feel it's healthier.

man, the iscs are real interested in tbt’s hygiene habits 😭

xjjsndjd i’ve always preferred liquid soap! i find that it lathers up a bit quicker and easier (especially since i use a loofah sponge to wash myself in the shower), and it comes in a convenient bottle! i’m not really a fan of bar soaps, since they’re sticky and leave behind a residue wherever you put them once you’re done using them. they’re also very slippery, and hard to keep a hold of 😅

Bar!! I feel cleaner when I use it, it lasts longer, and liquid soap is usually smelly. I do use liquid soap for hand soap, though.

Liquid, though my whitening soap is a bar since it only comes like that. As many mentioned I don't like the residue most bar soaps leave. I don't like fiddling with the little tablet you end up with with bar soaps too when they get too small. It always ends up in the drain abyss eventually instead if being used lol.

I personally prefer the bar, but the liquid soap is also good. Honestly the thing that matters the most when it comes to soap is the smell. Its gotta smell good for me to use it

Also lots of bubbles. Thats always a plus Haha

I use liquid for hands and bar soap for showers. I'm the only one who uses my Dove bar soap and I have a self-draining soap holder so it doesn't feel gross.

Back