• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

I understand! I can work with 150 i'll get it done asap tysm!<3

thank you!! i'm sorry for the trouble ;v;
but i'm gonna up it to 200, i'll just be sure to make more to compensate for my other commissions.
sending tbt now ♡

Hi I finally finished! I couldnt really tell your mayors or your friends mayors eye colors but yours looked blue and his looked green but if I am wrong i'll fix it! Also I think I got everything right but if I forgot something or you'd like a change lemme know! I really hope you like it c':

A0Jtkuq.png

Hi I finally finished! I couldnt really tell your mayors or your friends mayors eye colors but yours looked blue and his looked green but if I am wrong i'll fix it! Also I think I got everything right but if I forgot something or you'd like a change lemme know! I really hope you like it c':

A0Jtkuq.png

!!!!!
they look lovely thank you so much!! ;;w;;
my mayor's eyes are more the grey-blue color to be honest (the ' like a storm was coming' color option) but you don't have to change it if you don't want to!
fog's eyes are perfect~

Last edited:
the only thing not really humanish about her is that she has purple skin and elf ears, so if you dont want to do it thats fine too
Username: Kazelle
Ref(s): x x x
Character's Personality: bubbly, happy
Any Other Details: i want her hat to be included please!
Offer: 50

i saw that vvingblade's oc had wings, so if you're ok with wings, 100 each for these two babs? in the bigger style so there's y'know, room for everything
wwUCU.png
wwUD0.png
~warning large-ish images~
(asmodeus doesn't need the sparkles or halo. also the scarves and beads on the wings are unnecessary as well, please don't include them ;v; i've only got so much creative freedom when all i can do is use a dollmaker)

Last edited:
Took care of Puntually in pm's ! I've had this girl saved for a bit now, I made her design up as I went along. I guess she is an OC of mine now? If anyone would like to have her you can pm me with an offer
tumblr_inline_nt1m4vLfEc1t78dpp_500.png

S2Pq49n.png

Took care of Puntually in pm's ! I've had this girl saved for a bit now, I made her design up as I went along. I guess she is an OC of mine now? If anyone would like to have her you can pm me with an offer
tumblr_inline_nt1m4vLfEc1t78dpp_500.png

S2Pq49n.png

Oh wow, she's pretty! Could you make one of my mayor in that style?

Username: Sky The Cutie
Ref(s): [Here] and for [hair]
Character's Personality: thinking, pondering, but happy
Any Other Details: Can you do without the crown, and same hair as last time but in a lavender? thank you!!
Offer: 40

Last edited:
OMG THE NEW STYLE LOVE.
(please do ThatOneMarshalFangirl before mine since she asked first ♥)

Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): Lexy first and then the mayors later? :p
Character's Personality: written in there ^^
Any Other Details: same base as the fairy ♥ can I have sparkles around her?
Offer: 75?

I LOVE this idea!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I would like to order both the card and TPC ... I will pay 100 tbt each or more if you need!
Any questions please let me know :rolleyes:
Card:
Username:The Pennifer
Mayor Name:Mayor Laughter
Town Name:MoonSong
Friend Code:2895 7240 7488
Dream Address:5E00-0057-EF2A
Birthday:May 28
Card Color:Green
Transparent (Or Solid Background) Image Of Your Mayor
263jzv6.jpg
:

Image You'd Like In The Corner:Laughter icon ��
Any Other Details:banner words Love, Laughter, Life ❤️
Offer:100 TBTs

TPC
HTML Code:
Mayor Name:Mayor Laughter
Town Name:MoonSong
Friend Code:2895 7240 7488
Dream Address:5E00-0057-EF2A
Native Fruit:Cherry
Birthday:May 28
Card Color: (Pink)
Transparent Image Of Your Mayor:
263jzv6.jpg

Villagers Antonio, Anabelle, Annalisa, Olaf, Cyrano, Snooty, Pango:
Obtained Sprite And Villagers Obtained Antonio, Anabelle, Annalisa, Olaf, Cyrano, Snooty, Pango :
Quote: A good laugh is sunshine in the Village
Any Other Details:
Offer:100 tbts

Edited images as per our VMs
Or quotation could say A day without laughter is a day wasted

Last edited:
Back