• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Thank you all for ordering send the tbt as soon as you can ^.^
Your characters are super cute and I had fun drawing them I hope you like them! c':

p8JyFr0.png
KfXjNTB.png

I had some time and touched up his colors a little maybe you'll like this better.

QyfkqM7.png

I also did I version of Bunnilla's mayor without glasses o3o

aRpLEBm.png

Username: MayorOfMagix
Ref(s): [ x ]
Character's Personality: Quite & reserved most times, but does have a sassy & sarcastic side
Any Other Details: ~
Offer: 40tbt?

Thanks for considering, your pixels are fabulous ♡

OMG BUGS GALORE!!! I love it so much brina! You so talented I swearrrr.

Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): Ariane - Edith
Character's Personality: hasn't changed since my first post :p
Any Other Details: both of them together, if possible the same size as the ones I already have but different poses, ponytail and hibiscus visible. if you're feeling creative maybe some decorations around them? Ariane's could be something like flowers and Edith a sunshine?
Offer: 100

Me again! Would you consider making my mayor and Marshal holding hands and being cute? For 60 TBT? I just can't believe how much detail you put into your pixels! :eek:

Ah tysm for ordering again!! I'm not totally comfortable drawing animals yet. I tried doing Marshal and your mayor holding hands and it was icky lol! I am working on animals though and hope to get better at them soon, until then I really hope you like this! Once I get better i'll do your mayor and Marshal holding hands as a freebie! c': <3

5o1kvuc.png

Ah tysm for ordering again!! I'm not totally comfortable drawing animals yet. I tried doing Marshal and your mayor holding hands and it was icky lol! I am working on animals though and hope to get better at them soon, until then I really hope you like this! Once I get better i'll do your mayor and Marshal holding hands as a freebie! c': <3

5o1kvuc.png

Lol, it still looks adorable! I'll look forward to that freebie then. c:

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Ref(s):
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each having a stopper in the shape of a heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots with gold buckles (no fur like in the picture, i just couldn't find other shoes good enough to fit)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

feel free to simplify but please keep the scarf, sash and feather, they're his calling-cards
wAipf.png

this one's way simpler, just an anchor shirt, sea captain hat, jeans, brown boots and eyepatch. but give him a little rainbow-colored wristband please?
Character's Personality: candor: excited, happy go lucky. fog: reserved but amused at candor's antics
Any Other Details: if you could make them in the pixel stle you're using for vvingblade i would worship the ground you walk on, lol
also i'd like them together, not seperate!
Offer: 50 tbt each/100 in all? ;v;

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you so much for ordering, however those really pixels take me 3-4 hours to make a piece so If I were to do two that would take a lot of time and effort. I'm willing to do it, however is it okay if I ask for a lil more tbt?

i would have offered a lot more in the first place!! it's just i have a lot of pending requests with other artists and i didn't want to spend more than i had, so i'm being cautious y'know
it's really not fair to you that way though, i totally understand. would 150 be ok? if not you can just disregard my request

Last edited:
Back