Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

I understand! I can work with 150 i'll get it done asap tysm!<3

thank you!! i'm sorry for the trouble ;v;
but i'm gonna up it to 200, i'll just be sure to make more to compensate for my other commissions.
sending tbt now ♡

Hi I finally finished! I couldnt really tell your mayors or your friends mayors eye colors but yours looked blue and his looked green but if I am wrong i'll fix it! Also I think I got everything right but if I forgot something or you'd like a change lemme know! I really hope you like it c':

A0Jtkuq.png

Hi I finally finished! I couldnt really tell your mayors or your friends mayors eye colors but yours looked blue and his looked green but if I am wrong i'll fix it! Also I think I got everything right but if I forgot something or you'd like a change lemme know! I really hope you like it c':

A0Jtkuq.png

!!!!!
they look lovely thank you so much!! ;;w;;
my mayor's eyes are more the grey-blue color to be honest (the ' like a storm was coming' color option) but you don't have to change it if you don't want to!
fog's eyes are perfect~

Last edited:
the only thing not really humanish about her is that she has purple skin and elf ears, so if you dont want to do it thats fine too
Username: Kazelle
Ref(s): x x x
Character's Personality: bubbly, happy
Any Other Details: i want her hat to be included please!
Offer: 50

i saw that vvingblade's oc had wings, so if you're ok with wings, 100 each for these two babs? in the bigger style so there's y'know, room for everything
wwUCU.png
wwUD0.png
~warning large-ish images~
(asmodeus doesn't need the sparkles or halo. also the scarves and beads on the wings are unnecessary as well, please don't include them ;v; i've only got so much creative freedom when all i can do is use a dollmaker)

Last edited:
Took care of Puntually in pm's ! I've had this girl saved for a bit now, I made her design up as I went along. I guess she is an OC of mine now? If anyone would like to have her you can pm me with an offer
tumblr_inline_nt1m4vLfEc1t78dpp_500.png

S2Pq49n.png

Took care of Puntually in pm's ! I've had this girl saved for a bit now, I made her design up as I went along. I guess she is an OC of mine now? If anyone would like to have her you can pm me with an offer
tumblr_inline_nt1m4vLfEc1t78dpp_500.png

S2Pq49n.png

Oh wow, she's pretty! Could you make one of my mayor in that style?

Username: Sky The Cutie
Ref(s): [Here] and for [hair]
Character's Personality: thinking, pondering, but happy
Any Other Details: Can you do without the crown, and same hair as last time but in a lavender? thank you!!
Offer: 40

Last edited:
OMG THE NEW STYLE LOVE.
(please do ThatOneMarshalFangirl before mine since she asked first ♥)

Username: A r i a n e
Ref(s): Lexy first and then the mayors later? :p
Character's Personality: written in there ^^
Any Other Details: same base as the fairy ♥ can I have sparkles around her?
Offer: 75?

I LOVE this idea!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I would like to order both the card and TPC ... I will pay 100 tbt each or more if you need!
Any questions please let me know :rolleyes:
Card:
Username:The Pennifer
Mayor Name:Mayor Laughter
Town Name:MoonSong
Friend Code:2895 7240 7488
Dream Address:5E00-0057-EF2A
Birthday:May 28
Card Color:Green
Transparent (Or Solid Background) Image Of Your Mayor
263jzv6.jpg
:

Image You'd Like In The Corner:Laughter icon ��
Any Other Details:banner words Love, Laughter, Life ❤️
Offer:100 TBTs

TPC
HTML Code:
Mayor Name:Mayor Laughter
Town Name:MoonSong
Friend Code:2895 7240 7488
Dream Address:5E00-0057-EF2A
Native Fruit:Cherry
Birthday:May 28
Card Color: (Pink)
Transparent Image Of Your Mayor:
263jzv6.jpg

Villagers Antonio, Anabelle, Annalisa, Olaf, Cyrano, Snooty, Pango:
Obtained Sprite And Villagers Obtained Antonio, Anabelle, Annalisa, Olaf, Cyrano, Snooty, Pango :
Quote: A good laugh is sunshine in the Village
Any Other Details:
Offer:100 tbts

Edited images as per our VMs
Or quotation could say A day without laughter is a day wasted

Last edited:
Back