• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Next Big Update Coming on August 6, Urchin Underpass Getting a Remodel

Me and Jubs, as well as a few others, got to level 20 on the second day of playing so I assume so..?

I'm honestly curious and amazed you got up there so quickly.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/07/players_reached_splatoons_level_cap_so_fast_that_nintendo_worried_about_their_general_well-being

I saw that earlier, so very relevant here. xD Not that I can talk, I hit level 20 on day 2 too.

Though I do think Nintendo didn't realise how easy it is to get points. Seeing as they award extra points in their splatfests if you score over 400p, as though it's an achievement? And I don't think I've ever scored lower than 400 while actually trying. Even if I am tripping over my own feet with a charger.

Last edited:
I remember getting to level 12 after the first day and getting to level 20 on the second day.

Justin got to level 20 first before anyone else on here did.

I didn't reach level 10 until after a few days of playing but I can kinda see how someone else could. Winning ranked battles from level 10 onwards sure would help reach level 20 quickly though.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet. Remember that sushi chef costume that was mentioned as part of the new gear included in the August update? Well, it was suggested in the Nintendo Everything blog that we may already know what it looks like, as it may be the same costume from the Famitsu contest, and which was already teased for release in Japan on August:

http://nintendoeverything.com/this-could-be-splatoons-new-sushi-chef-costume/

Last edited:
I remember getting to level 12 after the first day and getting to level 20 on the second day.

Justin got to level 20 first before anyone else on here did.

What can I say... I have a horrible habit of obsession with a game for 3 or 4 days and then burning out to basically never touch the game again. I've probably played no more than 15 matches of Splatoon since the week after launch.

I hope to get back into it with this update though! Not going to even try for Level 20 however...

Is this offical or not? please tell me its real

image.jpg

What can I say... I have a horrible habit of obsession with a game for 3 or 4 days and then burning out to basically never touch the game again. I've probably played no more than 15 matches of Splatoon since the week after launch.

I hope to get back into it with this update though! Not going to even try for Level 20 however...

I was wondering why I never saw you online after the first week of splatoon launch.

I hope we battle again or as teammates soon.

not that it's big, but this is apparently one of the new songs in the update

its nice and all but it seems lacking. i think they needed to make the background noises louder and put more of those whale noises or w/e towards the end when its only drums/piano/guitar.

I'm so excited! I rerolled a bunch of things before the announcement though, and I have terrible luck. Now I have to get all that cash back.

Yesterday:
Finally!,im gonna reach level 20!
Today:
Nintendo announces NEW MLG MODES + NEW WEAPONS AND LEVEL 50!!!!!!111111
l8r...
Son,wheres the splatoon
IDK
(IDK=Burned it and broke it)

Pretty hyped.
But yeah, like Tom said, this stuff should've already been ready to go lol.
Hopefully this will get me sucked back into Splatoon. I haven't been playing lately.

I think they really wanted to have people get used to thing, so they spaced things out. I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the developers had not expected players to reach level 20 as quickly as they did.

I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the developers had not expected players to reach level 20 as quickly as they did.

they did, and that just shows how dumb their development team is LOL

Back