• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 2.2.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The redesign kinda looks gross tbh, will we have an option of having the older look back?

I hope we don't have a method to turn back. Out with old and in with the new!

Also I hope there will be a report options for bots and stuff rather than making eg. a CTS or whatever equivalent thread since some of them does not post but escapes the radar as well.

Still genuinely hoping there's a dedicated forum sub-section for Animal Crossing: New Horizons "Journals", similar to Blog Tree.

Still genuinely hoping there's a dedicated forum sub-section for Animal Crossing: New Horizons "Journals", similar to Blog Tree.

Oh yes, that would be awesome! I'd love to have my own little journal, even if nobody's going to read it. *-*

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear more info on this!

I'm wondering, does XenForo allow GIF avatars? It would be nice if that feature is carried over.

Can't wait to hear more info on this!

I'm wondering, does XenForo allow GIF avatars? It would be nice if that feature is carried over.

This was Jeremy's previous answer to this:
The different sizes basically break animated avatars, but we are going to test with a different image processor after we move servers this week and there's a good chance that we'll be able to keep them. I left them off the second list for this reason, but it's still not 100% certain.

choo choo all aboard the H Y P E train

The redesign kinda looks gross tbh, will we have an option of having the older look back?

I'm dreading it. I've seen the software. :(

I'll probably only come here to trade when the current TBT is put to rest.

I will miss the way it is now, very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back