• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 7.22.20 - Trading Updates, TBT Fair, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also my first time. :)

Does anyone have any tips for how to enjoy the fair? Or in general how to participate?

I'm +13 hours from EST so I'm a bit worried if that will make it harder for me to get into it...

This is also my first time. :)

Does anyone have any tips for how to enjoy the fair? Or in general how to participate?

I'm +13 hours from EST so I'm a bit worried if that will make it harder for me to get into it...

I think by the looks of others comments its just not one day so you will have time to enjoy the fair :)

I'm worried though if there will be too many forum games that focus on being the fastest. D:
none of them do that

in fact, for stuff that requires genuine efforts (such as contests), staff actively discourage rushing out an entry, and as such don't distribute tickets until after the submissions period has closed

for other things, such as the house of mirrors, paint bucket, count inside the bottle, caption, cooking etc events, how fast or slow anyone is hardly matters either, as rushing an entry gives you no inherent advantage (in fact, in some cases, it'd be arguable the opposite). and actually, iirc, even events only get their tickets distributed after that event's round finishes at latest. though typically in a batch for various events from the time at once

so there's literally no worry about speed. just focus on participating within the timeframe (usually events last about a couple days to a week, while contests last throughout the entire fair period. games stuff is its own thing throughout the event, and generally requires you to set up a schedule with the person(s) you'll be playing with/against), and you should be good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back