• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 7.22.20 - Trading Updates, TBT Fair, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much to the staff for bringing so many clever changes and fun events to the forums!

Ever since I joined the site it's been my favorite and most reliable way to do anything Animal Crossing related online, and I'm so grateful for this wonderful community you built over the years.
The dedication and love you all have for the game and the users here is truly unmatched.

Can't wait to participate in this year's TBT Fair!!! ❤️

Correct me if i'm wrong- let's say somebody wants to create a weeding service, where people will pay them to come weed their island. They would put their thread in Nook's Cranny now? Or was it always like that?

wicked!!! thanks so much staff for taking our feedback so seriously and really working to make BTF better and better! part of the reason the feedback system is so trusted is bc the mods and staff team here at BTF can be trusted to listen to what we're saying as users and take it into consideration!

super excited to finally participate in a fair LOL and for all the new features! this dodo code queue is a GAME CHANGER

thanks! :love: 🙌

TBT FAIR! 🎉 TBT FAIR! 🎈

thanks for all the hard work to try and categorize and filter the boards better, it looks really nice! also the dodo queue is amazing.

Yay! I've heard so many people talking about how awesome the fairs are, and I'm super excited for my first one :love:

Also, yesterday before I saw this update, I was already seeing those new prefixes and I thought I was losing my mind 😂
(which is silly is because, goodness knows, I lost that long ago 😜)

Thanks for the update! Great changes, and I'm really looking forward to the fair! Didn't expect it to follow up so soon after the shell events, we're spoiled! :)

Correct me if i'm wrong- let's say somebody wants to create a weeding service, where people will pay them to come weed their island. They would put their thread in Nook's Cranny now? Or was it always like that?
Dodo’s Business Class was originally created for ‘paid’ island access and services such as gardening or cataloging. With its removal, services should now be posted in Nook’s Cranny along with other existing shops - that’s correct! :)

I've been pretty off the formus lately but I'll definitely take part in this TBT fair, which will be my first one ever!

Late to the announcement...

Bravo TBT creators. You delivered and so much more. I love this site ❤️

wow, this is incredible! thank you guys for your hard work on these amazing updates to the site and site events :00

Also incredibly excited, thank you staff as always for the hard work! Loving the room decorating skills in the dreaming pictures from in game! New updates are great too, love being able to find villager selling threads I want faster!

Yay, thanks to all the staff for bringing back the TBT Fair! Those of you who have never done it before should be excited! It's so much fun!

I'll be back in college that same week but may try to participate ;v;

I am sooo verrry excited for the Fair!!! Some of the most fun and excitement I’ve ever had on the forum!!
I am preparing now, because I know it will totally take over my life again 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back