• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 2.2.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be miss. It was nice knowing you. ✋

See, you're not here as much as I am.
I consider this my second home, so demolishing it and rebuilding into something else does affect me more.

I have a right to feel this way, and telling me I should feel differently is kinda pointless.

It doesn't matter what TBT looks like to you, because you don't value it in the same way.

I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, nobody cares what I think, and I can't change a thing so.. no point in talking about it.

Maybe you should wait for the change and then give yourself some time to adjust before saying things like that.

I consider this my second home, so demolishing it and rebuilding into something else does affect me more.

I have a right to feel this way, and telling me I should feel differently is kinda pointless.

It doesn't matter what TBT looks like to you, because you don't value it in the same way.

seems kinda self-centered to say your own personal feelings should be held to a higher standard, tbh

Last edited:
seems kinda self-centered to say your own personal feelings should be held to a higher standard, tbh

I wasn't being self centered at all. :-/

The opposite. I said it doesn't matter what I think because I am unimportant. Just a member, so no need to pick apart my post.

I love TBT the way it is, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

I'm not here to debate anyway.

Looking forward to ACNH.

I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, nobody cares what I think, and I can't change a thing so.. no point in talking about it.

Please, I lurk way more than you post. Anyways, I thought you were leaving.

Aren't you nice.
I said I would be here to trade.

Really, because this isn't trading. All I see is negativity based on little to no information coming from a guy who exaggerates when ever change happens. You can have an opinion but don't be so angry when people have opinions based on your opinions.

Just please be patient and actually wait to see the upcoming redesign. I'm sure the admins will make a wonderful forum theme.

Really, because this isn't trading. All I see is negativity based on little to no information coming from a guy who exaggerates when ever change happens. You can have an opinion but don't be so angry when people have opinions based on your opinions.

Just please be patient and actually wait to see the upcoming redesign. I'm sure the admins will make a wonderful forum theme.

All I see is you constantly putting a negative spin on the positive things I say about TBT, when I say I love TBT, just because I don't agree with you reguarding change, so please stop.

All I see is you constantly putting a negative spin on the positive things I say about TBT, when I say I love TBT, just because I don't agree with you reguarding change, so please stop.

I'm dreading it. I've seen the software. :(

I'll probably only come here to trade when the current TBT is put to rest.

I will miss the way it is now, very much.

How is the 2nd quote positive? It's literally overexaggeration at it's finest. You said you will only come to the forums to trade because the site will be different. None of us has seen the new forums.

I'm dreading it. I've seen the software. :(

I'll probably only come here to trade when the current TBT is put to rest.

I will miss the way it is now, very much.

xenForo 2 software is completely fine -- it's loads better than vBulletin for sure.

Also, did I mention that XenForo is built by former vBulletin developers because they wanted to make a better forum software?

Last edited:
I'm sure the new forum won't disappoint, it'll be a New Horizon for all of us~
So excited for more teasers!

Hey everyone. We will be posting a new thread about TBT 3.0 in a few minutes, so feel free to continue the discussion there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back