• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ! Osaka Garden Giveaway !

michabby

yellow sky
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
[size=-2]this is the smallest garden giveaway ever
you can win all of the following:

2 jacob's ladder
4 pink roses
2 pink azalea start
2 white azalea start
9 perfect apples

just type in your favorite fruit below
the fruit can be either in or out of the game hahah
i'll announce the winner around 4pm EST
:blush:[/size]​

Last edited:
I'll enter cuz why not?
If you mean in game fruit then my favorite fruit is the apple but my favorite real life fruit is strawberries

i'd like to participate! :) pear is my fave (in game bc it took me so much time to actually get any in my town and irl just bc they're good).

Blueberries INRL and oranges in game c: (not sure which one you meant!)

This is so cute! Ahah, my favorite fruit is Oranges, which also is my towns native fruit! ^-^

My favorite fruit irl is Lemons (believe it or not), I love just eating them like an orange.
In game, it's the apple! :)

My favourite fruit are peaches! :D

Umm, this is a great giveaway! It's cute and has lovely items! :> my favorite fruit is blackberries!

[size=-2]WE HAVE A WINNER !
congratulations ReXyx3 !!

i'll pm you shortly[/size]​

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you all !!​

In the game, it's the apple because that is my native town fruit! In real life, it's the banana because they taste good in peanut butter!

Ingame I love the pear, but irl I hate pears! I love apples irl but only green ones.

Back