Giveaway The Popping Pre-Easter Prismatic Egg Collectible Giveaway! [WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats, Emolga59!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (98) +

1679267281430.png
- April 5th, 2021

Hello there, everyone! Midoriya here. With My Hero Academia season six ending this coming Saturday, I will be going on a hiatus from the site and stop posting, as I'll no longer have any reason to be here (I will check back in on my birthday and 10th TBT anniversary, however). As such, I am doing one last giveaway for the forums before I leave, this time not a TBT giveaway, but a collectible giveaway.

Everyone who enters will have the opportunity to receive a Prismatic Egg Collectible... for free! All you have to do to enter is state what your favorite color is (can be any shade or variation as well). Everyone who enters correctly will be entered into a list, and this coming Saturday the winner will be revealed at 11:59 p.m. EST using a random number generator.

Thanks for reading, and may the spirit of Easter be with you!

1. Bob Zombie
2. MiniPocketWorld
3. Croconaw
4. xSuperMario64x
5. Captain Jigglypuff
6. digimon
7. S.J.
8. Foreverfox
9. Mr_Keroppi
10. Aquilla
11. Millysaurusrexjr
12. Firesquids
13. aericell
14. airpeaches
15. Gene.
16. AlyssaAC
17. ZeldaCrossing64
18. BrokenSanity
19. Sasey
20. Seastar
21. Corrie
22. Roxxy
23. sunshinesnekdeceit
24. FaeLeaf
25. Biancasbotique
26. roseflower
27. Zerous
28. Liz!
29. corlee1289
30. Emolga59
31. Halloqueen
32. BalloonFight
33. jiny
34. Sophie23
35. LittleMissPanda
36. ali.di.magix
37. Drawdler

Last edited:
My favorite color is blue, specifically the darker shades. Thank you for the giveaway! You are definitely one of the most iconic and memorable members of this forum; you will be missed.

I actually have two favorite colors, yellow and purple! yellow has been my favorite for as long as I can remember, and purple grew on me when I was a teen and has been a favorite of mine ever since 💛💜

ty for this giveaway friend! are you planning on being on hiatus indefinitely (as in, possibly forever)? you will definitely be missed but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

My favorite color is pink! I like hot pink very much but all other shades are just as nice.

omg how incredibly generous of you! i’d have to say my favourite colour is probably purple! but i do also love green, blue and pastel/bright shades of pink 💜💚💙💗

I will miss seeing you around as much. Take good care of yourself! 💖

Thank you for the opportunity! My favourite colour is green, and it probably has been since I was about 11 maybe? I'm a big fan of pink, but green is the colour of grass and leaves. One of my favourite collectibles is my Swamp Potion because the green is such a nice shade!

OO! This is so sweet of you!! My favorite color is light blue - Tiffany Blue, specifically. Simply gorgeous. 💙 You know I’ll still be posting random things on your profile when you’re gone though, just fair warning haha

Your always going to be the most memorable and my favorite person from the forums green bestie! My favorite color is GREEN and specifically Lime or Chartreuse! Thank you so much for the giveaway chance and for doing kind things for everyone 💚

Ohh I wish you well and I hope to see you around here again, it won’t be the same without you! Take care Riley! 💚

I really have a hard time picking out a favourite colour, I can never decide. It might sound silly (because technically that’s EVERY colour) but I really love anything rainbow, so if I can, I go for a rainbow option. If I have to strictly choose one colour it would probably be burgundy red? But I say that with great hesitation and like 4 other colours in the back of my mind 😅

Thank you for always being so generous 💚

Awww what a bittersweet giveaway :( We're all gonna miss you!

Always hard for me to pick a favorite color.. Maybe red? Or pink? Turquoise blue is cool, too!

i haven’t been as active these days but it’s always been a pleasure seeing you around, i hope you take care riley :)

baby pink is mine. thank you always for your generosity 😊

thank you so much for the giveaway! I hope you enjoy the end of the MHA season, even though I don't post a ton you're someone I've seen around the forums so often so it'll be strange seeing you around much less! 😢 best of luck to you in all you do outside of the forum! my favorite color happens to be teal ☺️ I painted my bedroom walls teal when I was a kid, I still love them today

Riley! I'm gonna miss seeing you around on the forums, you've always been so kind and sweet. but I do hope you enjoy your hiatus and find it restful :D

My favourite colour is a bit strange, but its Orange! (probably because my favourite animals are foxes)

My favorite colors are purple and blue. I like all shades, but I prefer the more vibrant and pastel ones.
💜💙

Thanks for hosting this giveaway, Midoriya - We're all gonna miss you!

Thank you very much for the giveaway Riley, I'm glad you are spending time away for your wellbeing and I wish you the best of luck in your life out there, totally understand your reasoning for not being active anymore 💚
My favorite color is actually white, specifically snow white and cream
Runner ups are grey, black, pink, red and green

Thank you so much for the giveaway!!

My favorite color would have to be purple. Any shade. Love it! 💜💜💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back