Giveaway Midoriya's 10th TBT anniversary sea lineup giveaway!!! [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (98) +

Hey there, everyone, and welcome to my 10th TBT anniversary sea lineup giveaway! That's right, whoever wins this giveaway is going to win my ENTIRE sea lineup shown in my sidebar. This giveaway is meant to commemorate my 10th TBT anniversary, which is coming up in a month on July 17th, 2023. To enter all you have to do is state what your favorite sea creature is! The giveaway will end on July 17th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST, after which I'll use a random number generator to decide the winner. So go for broke and try your hand at getting a super snazzy lineup, worth over 10,000 TBT in total! Thanks for reading!

m7R66Ak.png

1. Firesquids
2. Croconaw
3. Snek
4. NyaKittyMew
5. digimon
6. ZeldaCrossing64
7. boring
8. skarmoury
9. corlee1289
10. coffeeplant
11. CylieDanny
12. Foreverfox
13. Sophie23
14. Weiss Schnee
15. DaCoSim
16. ConfusedDad
17. Amilee
18. Aquilla
19. S.J.
20. Mimi Cheems
21. Darkesque_
22. Xara
23. Drawdler
24. MasterM64
25. LittleMissPanda
26. Darcy94x
27. Plainbluetees
28. Roxxy
29. Freya_Druid
30. Tsukiko
31. pottercrossing
32. JellyBeans
33. duckshuffler
34. Flyffel
35. roseflower
36. Sheando
37. Meadows
38. Ravenkitty22
39. sleepydreepy
40. Coach
41. *The Oakboro Mayor*
42. outofwrlds
43. Hopeless Opus

Last edited:
Oh wow Deku, thanks for the opportunity and congrats on the double digits! 🎉
I love the ocean, it's such an interesting habit. So many incredible creatures, it's actually really hard to pick one as my favorite. But I presume there's only one I've made my username so... Squids! 🦑

Nice job on ten years!!

I really have a thing for manatees, lol. My favorite person compares herself to them sometimes, haha. I got her a birthday card last year that said “you da manatee” which was an inside joke. She loved it! Thanks for the giveaway!

Very generous of you! None of the AC "sea creatures" interest me so I'll go with a sea mammal: the orca. It's also known as the killer whale (even though its in the dolphin family and not the whale family) I've always loved dolphins and whales so its the perfect pick.
download.jpeg

I'm not gonna enter since I'm quite content with the collectibles I have, but this is a very generous opportunity to give to the community here! 💕

my favorite sea animal is probably the feather star, the way its feathery legs swish around as it floats through the ocean is quite mesmerizing haha 😄
rnq2sbqglakkz4cwsiir.gif

though I won't lie if I was swimming in the ocean and this little dude grazed my leg I would prob scream oops

Thank you for hosting this! 🩵

Mine would be the sea star! I even got to hold a real one once before! 🙂

woah congrats on 10 year! that sounds so long and yet, i bet time flew by huh :'^)
my favourite sea creature would have to be the sea angel! they're super pretty
WqkoxR9.gif

Oh wow, thank you for the generous giveaway! Congrats on your 10th TBT anniversary! 🥳💜

For my favorite sea creature, I'd probably say arctic seals! Technically a sea mammal, though... But they're super cute! Plus, they're a fairly common animal found in the North where I used to live. ^^
1687124907429.png

This is a crazy giveaway - how wonderful! The generosity is very respectable :)
I’m going to go ahead and enter by sharing that my favourite sea animal is actually the dumbo octopus !! They are lovely and small and friendly guys who float about the ocean looking cute and honestly they just make me feel all happy. I would give anything to be a dumbo octopus 🐙

Happy 10 years, Riley, and thank you for the generous giveaway! 🫶

The first creature that came to mind was the sea bunnies — they're adorable sea slugs with antenna structures that look like bunny ears 🐰 They are very tiny and very fuzzy and very cute! This picture in particular warms my heart so much 💓

f90a0459d2e57aad73cc191d8ff6b9d8.jpg

I agree with everyone, that is very generous of you. (❁´◡`❁) My favourite sea creatures are also sea otters. I love squids and surgeon fish a lot too, they're cool critters. c:

Thank you for the opportunity. c:

Oh wow Deku :3 Id love to enter. My favorite seacreature is a Seaslug, but Im also a huge fan of thresher sharks.

I love the marine life in general. If I didnt have epilepsy I might be a marine biologist instead of a graphic designer 😂

Happy 10th TBT anniversary, Riley! You are such a staple of this community, and it wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you for always being so generous and kind!

(And @CylieDanny I have epilepsy too, if you ever need support, I’m here. ❤️)

My favorite sea animal overall is the Sea Otter - I mean, just look at that face
IMG_0555.jpeg

However, with the vast complexities of ocean life, my favorite sea animal as far as the amazing complexities of oceanic life forms is the Octopus. They are extremely intelligent, and can change their skin color and texture to camouflage for hunting or for survival.
IMG_0556.jpeg

Congrats on your ten years!!!!!! my favorite sea creature would be the seahorse. I just love it. I actually have a tattoo of a shiny horsea from Pokemon that I got when my oldest son went to get his first tattoo. I’ll include a picture because it’s pretty dang cute.
365206A3-4F5D-4F1D-B41E-436968322175.jpeg

1C990415-4BE3-46E6-B6A6-B0DB5EF30AE6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back