• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

😭
Well, obviously I was doing what S.J. wouldn't and putting an end to your suffering 🫠 may your alien paintings be forever etched into the cave as your legacy!

congrats Lumi on your sponsorship! :3
1697425245474.png

oops sorry, a bit late to the party! lemme just quote the recent cycles.
@Aerith forces @Emolga59 to kill @VernalLapin or @skarmoury. He refuses to kill, so @Aerith kills him instead.
@Emolga59 lost u too soon bb 😭 @Aerith why must you be evil 🔪

@skarmoury tries to sleep through the entire day.
me irl

@skarmoury receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.
aw hell yea one of my favorite weapons in games 🪓

I DON'T KNOW! clearly when we were swapping stories with one another, you shared something that made me frightened of your power :eek:

@Merielle pls let me into your shelter... I owe you a life debt, let me repay it by being your jelly housekeeper. 🧹
Sure thing! You can join the band @himekirako and I are forming 🎶

A pocket knife,
and a Quirky Doll , which looks old and disfigured. It bears a note with a scratched out message written in something mysteriously red.
'run.'

Thank you so much!!!

....I think
It is kind of a spooky gift to get, I feel a little threatened I think

🌙SPONSOR🌙
Someone has received a package! They open it excitedly, hoping to get some food or resources. Or maybe even a way to get out of here, because they clearly want to leave. But all they find is...
A moon pie?
@VillageDweller has received an Orange Crescent Moon from an anonymous sponsor! The message attached reads... "please stop trying to end it all you could win this"

Night 5

@Kirbyz sets up camp for the night, and finds Firesquids' old backpack. She reads the note inside and is shocked.

@Aquilla tends to her wounds with Dora the Explorer band-aids.

@Merielle hosts a concert right outside the Jelly Fortress with their guitar. @Paperboy012305, @JemAC, @pottercrossing, @xlisapisa, @-Lumi-, and @Aerith attend. Surprisingly, nobody is killed and a lot of dancing occurs.

@skarmoury, @digimon, @himekirako , @VillageDweller , and @ZeldaCrossing64 sleep in shifts, but literally none of them can fall asleep because of some loud rock music in the distance.

Day 6

@Aquilla attacks @VillageDweller because she wants to eat his moonpie, but he manages to escape.

@himekirako attacks @Merielle for playing loud music all night, but they manage to escape.

@-Lumi- tries to sleep through the entire day.

@Paperboy012305 silently snaps @pottercrossing's neck.

@Kirbyz constructs a shack but it is promptly destroyed by everyone around her for "not being as cool as the jelly fortress".

@skarmoury receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@JemAC sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

@ZeldaCrossing64 injures himself.

@Aerith begs for @digimon to kill her. She refuses, keeping@ Aerith alive.

@xlisapisa explores the arena and finds the tunnels.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.
District 9

Back