Giveaway Space Camp Location Plush Giveaway 🌠👽☄️ Winners announced!!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I'd like to be friends with Snivy, my favourite pokémon, because it seems like a great and trusty friend and it's just so cute! ^^

Thanks for the giveaway! I would like an Eevee because they have been one of my favorite Pokemon through the years and they are so cute.

meri being an absolute angel like always 🥹, thank you so much for hosting such an adorable and generous giveaway! i would love to enter if that’s okay 🤍

i would personally love to be friends with mukumuku the yeti from story of seasons! i was most definitely not expecting there to be a yeti in my farming game when i played the story of seasons: a wonderful life remake for the first time and experienced my first winter LOL, but he is the best character in the entire franchise and i will hear no other opinions! he says nothing but “muku”, but he is so adorable, loves flowers and eggs, and he would be the sweetest, most cuddliest friend ever. i’m so sad he only shows up during winter 😩

8887EAB1-6C91-432A-8C6E-8DD8C2A0646F.jpeg

🌠:alien:☄️

Final bump! I'll be locking this thread to draw the winners around 12pm EDT on the 17th!

What a sweet giveaway! And the entry question is very cute.

I have been OBSESSED with Oatchi from Pikmin. Peak character design. I want to ask him many things. He just looks like he knows a lot.
1200px-Oatchirender.png

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd want to be friends with Chidi Anagonye from The Good Place, because I am also an anxious, overwhelmed person obsessed with moral correctness and I think we would have a GREAT time talking philosophy and brain development and saying things like "oh my gooodness, you feel that way too!!??!??"

These three out-of-this-world plushes are ready to go to their new homes!

569.jpg
The winner of the Shooting Star Plush is...
giveaway1.png

#5, @LittleMissPanda!!

567.jpg
The winner of the Green Alien Plush is...
giveaway2.png

#16, @Roxxy!!

568.jpg
And the winner of the Asteroid Plush is...
giveaway3.png

#2, @corlee1289!!

Congratulations winners—I hope you enjoy your new pals, which should be sent out shortly! And thank you to everyone for participating, it's been a joy to read all of your entries! ^^
Until next time!

🌠:alien:☄️

Back