Giveaway The Popping Pre-Easter Prismatic Egg Collectible Giveaway! [WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats, Emolga59!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite color is pink. Though depending on the situation, sometimes it is mint green instead. It's usually pink, though.

Thank you for the giveaway! I'm sure everyone will miss you.

It was actually really sad reading this. You'll definitely be missed!!
My favourite colour is purple!

Oh Riley, the forum just wouldn’t be the same without you 🥺 💜 Please take care and look after yourself. You know you have so many friends and everyone will miss you and hope you return 🌸💜

My favourite colour is purple. Any shade or tone purple is perfect.

Last edited:
I really like mint, and shades of green like sage and olive.

Thank you for the giveaway, and I hope to see you back here soon, you'll definitely be missed!!

My favourite colour is purple.
Thank you and good luck for the future 💜

BUMPAROOOOOOOOOOONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS (not an entry)!

Just around two days left to enter!

I would like to enter, please.

My favorite color is purple as well.

Thank you for the giveaway and best of luck to everyone participating.

Best of luck to you Midoriya! Thank you as always for all of the extremely generous giveaways you've done.

My favorite color is teal, with my second favorite being blue. :) Best of luck to all!

thanks for hosting this giveaway! my fav color is pink, in any shade thats pastel or bright :)

Aw bless you, you’ll be missed ~ my favourite colour is pink especially baby pink - because pink don’t stink and pink makes the boys wink 😉 lol ~ thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! 🎀

Green is my most favorite color. I'm particularly fond of pear, shamrock and emerald, those are such lovely shades 💚💚💚

Thank you for hosting! I wish you the best for the future 😊👍

My favourite colour is purple! Specifically electric purple or orchid purple!

All the best for the future Riley! 😊

Sad to see people leaving it feels like, take care out there. My favorite color is red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back