• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

How do you, how do you get stabbed to death by a popsicle stick? I do not understand the logic behind this.
It’s all in the wrist. It requires technique! you swish and flick.
IMG_9592.jpeg

Oop! I'm so sorry I'm late! Thanks Emolga for taking one for the team ^^; and hey, that's pretty cool that I spoke Spanish in this life ^^

Night 8
@xlisapisa
receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@JemAC dies from an infection.

@Aquilla touches the arena border in a manic episode after realizing there was no reason to keep fighting.

FINALE

@xlisapisa hears a sound, and a ship flies down. She realizes soon that there is nobody left.
The winner is @xlisapisa from District 9!

Her reward?
1900 bells, and to celebrate, a Dreamy Party Popper!
Our two runner ups both get purple candies.

Final notes:

A HUGE thanks to our sponsors, @CylieDanny , who sponsored Aquilla by choice, and @S.J., who sponsored the other two by random! You guys made this a lot more fun! As a thank you, you both receive a Friday the 13th Candy. Enjoy! (If you would like a different message DM me :) )

I'm sorry for all the prolonged gap days and how slow this went by! I hope it was still fun and I look forward to making next year even more awesome.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and Happy Halloween!

🎉 Congrats Lisa! 🎉 A truly outstanding performance. 🏹👏

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate deaths Jem and Soph! You almost made it. 💖

Thank you for hosting this every year Tessa! It is so much fun to participate in and follow along with! And thank you so much for the surprise candy too! 💖🍬🏹

oooh, the finale!

congratulations on surviving the hunger games, lisa!! 🥳 i hope you enjoy your prizes! and congrats to everyone else who won something as well!

thank you for hosting yet another fun hunger games, tessa!! i loved watching all of the chaos from the afterlife LOL, and am so grateful that you’ve helped fuel my hunger games obsession over the past few years 💜

Well, this was a pretty fun ride! Can't wait for next year's Hunger Games! Maybe there I'll actually have a chance! 😂

Congrats on your victory Lisa!! 🥳

Thank you so much for hosting again, Tessa!! ^^ I really enjoyed it and I'll be looking forward to next year's too!

Also thank you @S.J. for the random Purple Bat Potion!! 🥹💜

Tessa! Thank you for the candy, what a lovely surprise ^^ It was a pleasure to be apart of this, and I hope I'll be able to participate next year as well!

Congratulations Lisa for surviving the Hunger Games! I hope you enjoy your popper! ^^
Post automatically merged:

Ohh thank you so much Tessa, this was so much fun and I always looked forward to reading the new posts!

And @CylieDanny thank you for the popsickle! 💜💜💜 I wouldn’t have made it this far without it!
Haha, I honestly started to laugh when you started to use it as a weapon ^^ I hope you enjoy it!

Congrats Lisa!!! It was really fun to watch y'all battle it out from the afterlife.

Tessa, thank you for not only hosting this amazing giveaway, but also for compelling me to read the Hunger Games books and sparking my Hunger Games obsession. Mark my words, I WILL be back next year.

Actually made it so far this time and was pretty peaceful (well if we ignore that decapitation anyway) but that infection got me in the end 😂

Thanks so much for hosting this again, always love reading the updates and seeing what happens to everyone! Congrats to Lisa for winning this years battle ❤️

Congratulations lisa :) enjoy your prizes!!

Thank you very much tessa for hosting again this year, even during your busy periods and the issues with starting, it's been fun checking in for every new entry! I almost won.. LOL

and thank you to @S.J. for the Orange Crescent Moon, honestly I didn't even know people could throw in sponsors, thank you so much <3

Back