Giveaway Midoriya's 10th TBT anniversary sea lineup giveaway!!! [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooow congratulations Riley! That’s a long time :0 and you’re as generous as ever! I’d love to enter please ⭐

I have a hard time choosing just one, I love sea creatures! I was completely obsessed with dolphins throughout high school and wanted to become a marine biologist. I also think octopi are so fascinating because of their intellect and mind blowing abilities. My favourite fresh water creature is the axolotl! 🐬

Oh myyyy, that is a cute lineup! Thank you for offering this giveaway, and congrats on your upcoming 10 year TBT anniversary! 🎉🎉

It's really hard to choose a single favourite sea creature, because I grew up a short walk from the beach, and I love the ocean so much. Fur seals, crabs, pinctada bivalves, toadfish, squid, hammerhead shark, nurse shark, aaaaah, too many cute animals. At this exact moment, I'm going to pick the Australian sea lion as my favourite, but it was a very hard choice. ❤️🦭

Congrats on the 10 year anniversary Riley!

For me, I love the shark. Any species of shark, I love them all ;w; I REALLY love the whale shark the most though. They look so derpy and cute!

Congrats on 10 years, Deku! Here's to 10 more 🎉 Also, thank you for hosting this very generous giveaway!!

My favorite sea creature would probably be the Leafy Seadragon! They're so adorable to me!

early congrats on your 10-year tbt anniversary!! time really does fly by when you’re a member here, huh; i can’t believe i’m less than 2 years away from my own 10-year anniversary haha 💙

i hope it’s okay if i enter? i’ve actually never given much thought to what my favourite sea creature is, but i’ve always thought beluga whales are absolutely adorable! i know they could 100% kick my butt if they wanted to, but look at their little face 🥹

IMG_1719.jpeg

i also discovered dumbo octopi while trying to decide what my favourite sea creature is, and already they own my heart. they got their name from having ear-like fins that are floppy like the disney character dumbo’s ears, and they’re so cute!

IMG_1720.jpeg

Happy anniversary!! It checks out someone has been here that long, but I never thougt about it so still wow :0

Octopedes! I have some favorite characters I relate them with and I love how they’re really intelligent. They‘re the corvids of the ocean. Just all of them in general but I’m actually seconding umbrella octopus as a particular favorite, my boyfriend also kept one as a pet in new horizons lol.

Nice!! Congrats on 10 years! This looks like fun, I'd like to enter as well, please! 🐳💞 Thank you for hosting such an ultra generous giveaway!

I like a bunch of sea creatures, I think they're fascinating and fun to observe and learn about, but if I have to pick just one, it would have to be the sea turtle. Iconic, graceful, remarkable and beautiful 🥰🐢💞 here's my cute and super soft sea turtle plush!
20230625_214709.jpg
20230625_214531.jpg

Amaaaazing!

Congratulations on 10 years here! ❤️

I actually think a lot of ocean creatures are super cute I will just never forget this photo I took of this stingray, look at his lil face🥺

IMG_4385.jpeg

Congratulations on 10 years and thanks for hosting another generous giveaway! 👏

The first sea creature that came to mind were otters. They’re so cute and they make the funniest faces. I think I was influenced by my family religiously watching Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas every year. I once saw an otter in a river while taking a hike and I think I screamed with delight because he was so funny lol.

Riley, wow 10 years! I’m a newbie coming up to 5 so congratulations and thank you for your kindness and positivity 💜

Is a crab a sea creature? Has to be my favourite as it is my birth sign (birthday soon and I am a crabby cancer 😂💜)

Riley, wow 10 years! I’m a newbie coming up to 5 so congratulations and thank you for your kindness and positivity 💜

Is a crab a sea creature? Has to be my favourite as it is my birth sign (birthday soon and I am a crabby cancer 😂💜)
YESS CANCERSSS

My favorite sea creatures are jellyfish, especially the Black Sea Nettle and Flower Hat jellies.
F3068638-4329-49F9-81A6-897A253E6474.jpeg

9F61B74D-7940-4651-9B17-6BA6A2DA8F2B.jpeg

I was very happy that jellyfish were catchable in ACNH as opposed to just stinging obstacles in ACNL!

Hello umm... I think my favorite sea creature would be seals! They're very cute plus I've seen some videos of them and I'm just squealing in happiness whenever there's a video of them! Thank you also for hosting this giveaway!~

Happy anniversary! Time really does fly fast here...

I love all sea creatures, but I'd have to say that axolotls are my favourite by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back