• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

@Merielle hosts a concert right outside the Jelly Fortress with their guitar. @Paperboy012305, @JemAC, @pottercrossing, @xlisapisa, @-Lumi-, and @Aerith attend. Surprisingly, nobody is killed and a lot of dancing occurs.
🙌 need me a 'I Was There For the Impromptu Jelly Fortress Concert' t-shirt. guess my next move is to work on designing band merch 😎

@himekirako attacks @Merielle for playing loud music all night, but they manage to escape.
... or maybe not :eek:

@Kirbyz constructs a shack but it is promptly destroyed by everyone around her for "not being as cool as the jelly fortress".
poor Kirbyz 😭

@Aerith begs for @digimon to kill her. She refuses, keeping@ Aerith alive.
the duality of man. fully expect myself to go hack someone to pieces tomorrow :unsure:

Thank you for the moon pie anonymous sponsor!! Maybe I will stop begging others to kill me now.. I did escape from Aquilla so maybe I finally have some determination!
This is not over yet! I will not rest until I have taken a bite.

🟪SPONSORS🟪
Two lucky people watch as packages float down to their camps with their names on them.

@Merielle opens their package to uncover a mysterious (and lethal) looking Purple Bat Potion from an anonymous sponsor!
The message reads,
"omg ur concert was so good im a huge fan xx
us fans deserve an album immediately !!"

Another sponsor recipient, @Aquilla , opens her package to see that there is a Yellow Rocket Pop inside, with a message that says "trust no one." We don't know who sent it.

Night 6

@JemAC goes to sleep.

@himekirako starts a fire, but is soon annoyed by sounds in the distance of a strumming guitar

@ZeldaCrossing64 's trap kills @Kirbyz. Before @Kirbyz dies, she tells @ZeldaCrossing64 what the note says. They're shocked.

@digimon receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@Aerith uses charcoal to make a shirt that says

@Merielle plays a campfire exclusive concert for @xlisapisa, @skarmoury, @Aquilla, and @Paperboy012305 .

@-Lumi- tries to sing herself to sleep while cuddling her quirky doll.

@VillageDweller eats his moonpie.

The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

@ZeldaCrossing64 falls into a pit and dies. They take the note with them, and nobody will ever know what it said.

@Paperboy012305 decides not to go to The Feast.

@JemAC decides not to go to The Feast.

@Aquilla spears @himekirako in the abdomen. She says it's because @himekirako seemed untrustworthy for leaving the band.

@digimon and @Aerith fight @skarmoury and @xlisapisa. @skarmoury and @xlisapisa survive.

@VillageDweller decides not to go to The Feast.

@Merielle poisons @-Lumi- with the potion they recieved. "This is what you get for trying to sing yourself to sleep during MY concert..." @Merielle whispers.

Day 7

@xlisapisa, @Paperboy012305, and @Aquilla track down and kill @skarmoury.

@Merielle receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, but survives. The message that Merielle got says... "ok your music is trash"

@VillageDweller searches for firewood and finds the empty Jelly Fortress. He decides to set up camp there.

@JemAC questions her sanity. "How am I still alive?" she questions.
Post automatically merged:

7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

District 2

District 10

District 6

District 3

District 1

District 5

District 7

LMAO well at least I got merch 😂 glad I got to team up with digimon before meeting our demise. I knew you were sus, skarmoury!

Merielle, the band lives on with you... 🙏🏻 I will personally be haunting the jerk who tried to murder you. ROOTING FOR YOU FAM ✨💕

Another sponsor recipient, @Aquilla , opens her package to see that there is a Yellow Rocket Pop inside, with a message that says "trust no one." We don't know who sent it.
Omg, that’s so nice! I’ve been starving actually, so that rocket pop is much appreciated. I will heed the warning. Just to be sure I stabbed himekirako to death, with the leftover popsickle stick 🙂👍🏼

I can’t believe I’ve made it this far, I’m genuinely surprised.

@Merielle receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, but survives. The message that Merielle got says... "ok your music is trash"
Lemme know if anyone else needs popsickle stabbing bestie @Merielle
Post automatically merged:

@VillageDweller eats his moonpie.
IMG_9574.jpeg

bombastic side eye

I got my first hate mail so I know I've made it big 💅
But the fan mail on the other hand is very much appreciated!! thank you so much mystery sponsor ;w; 💜

rest easy @Aerith, @himekirako, I promise I'll write songs about you both 😔

Lemme know if anyone else needs popsickle stabbing bestie @Merielle
when the paparazzi come for me you know what to do ✨✨

also @-Lumi- I'm sORRY 😭

Night 7
@Aquilla slowly enters a state of paranoid psychosis. She feels like everyone she supported and felt close to is turning against her.

@JemAC decapitates @Paperboy012305 with a sword.

@xlisapisa loses sight of where she is.

@VillageDweller finds out that the Jelly Fortress belongs to @Merielle, and they decide to reside together.

Day 8
@xlisapisa stalks @JemAC.

@Aquilla repeatedly and manically stabs @Merielle to death with a popsicle stick.

@VillageDweller dies of dysentery without @Merielle to help him.

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

District 10

District 11

@VillageDweller
District 5

Nooo my promising music career... to die just after my first hit single... I'm sorry to my fans </3
@Aquilla ily but I'm leaving you a bad bodyguard review on Mercenari

I'll be eagerly watching to see who the winner will be from the afterlife at least! 👀

Nooo my promising music career... to die just after my first hit single... I'm sorry to my fans </3
@Aquilla ily but I'm leaving you a bad bodyguard review on Mercenari

I'll be eagerly watching to see who the winner will be from the afterlife at least! 👀
Oh my GOD IM SO SORRY AAA! I think it was the sugar rush, I wasn’t thinking clearly ;-;

How do you, how do you get stabbed to death by a popsicle stick? I do not understand the logic behind this.

Back