Giveaway Space Camp Location Plush Giveaway 🌠👽☄️ Winners announced!!

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (89) +
569.jpg
567.jpg
568.jpg

These three astronomically cute little pals are in need of some nice new homes, and what better way to handle adoption than via RNG? (There are much better ways.) In any case, to enter, tell me a fictional character you would want to be friends with and why! Your reason can be as complex or as silly as you like, and any fictional entity is fine—it doesn't need to be a humanoid character. If you just want to be buddies with your favorite Pokémon or farm sim pet, that's a good answer too!

-One entry per person! Each entry will be assigned a number and added to the list below.
-Please make sure your entry abides by forum rules.
-Roughly one week from today, on August 17th sometime around 12pm EDT, I will randomly draw the three winners! The winner of the Shooting Star Plush will be drawn first, then the winner of the Green Alien Plush, and finally the Asteroid Plush winner.
-You can only win up to one plush. In the case of a duplicate winner, I will draw for that plush again.
-These plushes have already been purchased, and their dates should be viewable in my inventory.
-If you win, your plush is yours to do with as you wish!

1. Foreverfox
2. corlee1289
3. oak
4. Snek
5. LittleMissPanda
6. Aquilla
7. ZeldaCrossing64
8. Firesquids
9. Mokuren
10. Aerith
11. Millysaurusrexjr
12. Snowesque
13. Coach
14. IonicKarma
15. Sophie23
16. Roxxy
17. Gene.
18. Nougat
19. Aurita
20. Cheremtasy
21. Flyffel
22. Hatori
23. Darcy94x
24. Freya_Druid
25. CrossingKitty
26. KittenNoir
27. digimon
28. Emolga59
29. dino
30. outofwrlds
31. xSuperMario64x
32. tessa grace
33. duckvely
34. faerie
35. roseflower
36. Sharksheep
37. xara
38. lunatepic
39. Sheando

Good luck!

🌠:alien:☄️

Congratulations to LittleMissPanda, Roxxy, and corlee1289!!

Last edited:
Oh man, I can only pick one?! Hmm…Ninetales, I’ve identified with/loved Ninetales since I was in 5th grade. I especially love seeing a motherly Ninetales with a bunch of Vulpix, and it makes me think of Nicholas and I. 🥰 I’d love to just spend a day with Ninetales, doing everything she normally does! Thank you so much for the giveaway! Manifesting the asteroid plushie! 🤞

My favourite fictional character would be Oshawott from the Pokemon franchise! I adore the little otter so much because they have such a big personality. They also love water and are a glutton for food. I wouldn’t have any difficulty bringing them around places to try the cuisine from around the world :3

Thanks for the giveaway Merielle! I was trynna think of fictional characters I like and Lucio from overwatch came to mind. I haven't played in years but Lucio would be a solid friend. You would definitely never be betrayed by your bud Lucio. He's just a positive guy

Gengar. I would love to have a Gengar following me around. We could pull so many pranks and do a lot of other fun stuff together too! I've loved Gengar since Gen 1 so its a no brainer I would choose him.

Ooooooo how cute! Thank you for hosting, Merielle! 🥰

I have way too many favorites that come to mind, but man how swell would it be to meet a Kikwi from LoZ Skyward Sword, particularly Machi! He's only the cutest, squishiest little potato ever!~ though actually, Kikwi are chubby little leafy guys lol here's a self insert of me (Link because you technically ARE him, amirite?) going on a walk with Machi. He and I would discuss tea and cakes while wondering what kind of adventure we should go on next. He'd be my best buddy! 🍃🌳

5b94fabf6fa672913f3b40be57bf2ae1.jpg

Ohh that’s so nice of you! I’d like to enter please <3

I‘d like to be friends with Anne Shirley (Anne of green gables) because we’d be kindred spirits for sure. I share her enthusiasm for little details, nature, stories and imagination and I’m sure we’d find endless things to talk about.

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, Merielle!

After a bit of thought, I think I'd like to be friends with Apollo (Animal Crossing)! He's been my favorite villager for the longest time, and it'd be cool to hang out with him! (I would prefer the NL/PC/NH Apollo, cranky villagers are nicer in those games. 😅)

Thanks for the opportunity Merielle!

Impossible to pick one ultimate fictional character I would choose, but let's see here. My first thought is the 10th Doctor but I wouldn't want to live in his universe. I'm going to have to go with Howl (Howl's Moving Castle) he's a smoke show wizard who can make you any room you want on his magical ship, and transport you to wondrous places... You know, now that I think about it, Howl and The Doctor are really similar in a lot of ways.

Thank you fellow moon bunny! 🤍🐰

That's so difficult but maybe a chocobo from final fantasy. They are cute and adorable plus you can ride them lol The FFX design is nice 🤍

Thank you for the giveaway! This prompt is so cute. I have WAY too many fictional characters I'd love to be friends with, but I think my #1 would be Aerith from FFVII. She's kind, charming, and a lot of fun, so I feel like wherever we go would be an adventure, even if it was mundane! We've both been through rough spots in our lives and I think we'd be able to bond over that, especially since said experiences have made us both empathetic people. Aerith has a way of naturally lifting people's spirits; I could only hope to be just as good of a friend. 😊

This is an awesome giveaway Merielle, thank you!!

A fictional character that I want to be friends with? This is hard I only think about the ones I wanna romance Hmmmmmmmm this is a bit of a hot take because a lot of people absolutely hate this character but I'd love to be friends with Nellie Bertram from The Office (US). She's chaotic and silly and idk, I just love her, I think she would be fun to be around!

One character I'd love to be friends with is Wario. He already has a great posse of friends so I'd get to meet all of them and get involved in their antics. Thank you for the chance!

Thanks for the giveaway! There's tons of fictional character I'd like to be friends with, but I'll pick the Pokemon I'd like to be friends with, Eevee! Just imagine having a pet Eevee, so fluffy, so cute, and can defend you if necessary!

Thank you for doing this! 😊 I’d like to be friends with Margie ( Animal Crossing) I really like her in the movie and maybe she can make me a cherry pie 🥧 ☺️

You are so kind and amazing Merielle. thank you for hosting such a fab giveaway 💜

I am so not cool enough to be friends with Rosalina 🙈 Whenever I play Mario kart I play as her and well yes, girl crush 😂❤️

PIKMIN. THOSE SILLY LIL GUYS! I'd love to have a bunch of lil plants guys around to help with simple things but also nice to have around as company. An actual dream

I'd want to be friends with Totoro. I'd love to add so much magic to my life and ride the Catbus!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway 💜 I didn't get a chance to get the Shooting Star & Green Alien plushes.

Back