Giveaway Midoriya's 10th TBT anniversary sea lineup giveaway!!! [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but I have an announcement to make. I decided to end the giveaway a day early because I didn't realize the 17th is a Monday when I started this, and I'm going to be SUPER busy this coming week.

That being said, it's time to announce the winner of quite possibly my very last giveaway on this site!!! (drumroll please!)

and the winning number is.... 29!

KjmRNHA.png

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to @Freya_Druid for being the winner of my very last giveaway! Freya will be taking home the 10 collectibles that comprise my sea lineup, meaning all five colored jellyfish, the oarfish, and the two shell plushes. 🤩

To commemorate the end of this giveaway and my first 10 years on this site, here's a totally optional blurb to read on my thoughts about the site:

As a person with Aspergers or stage 1 autism, it's always been a bit difficult to get people to understand me.

I still remember years ago when I got New Leaf and decided to join a forum for it. It wasn't long afterwards that I joined The Bell Tree Forums. And I still remember playing Animal Crossing with other individuals on the site at a house that wasn't our own because we were away from home at the time. Man has it been a long time since then! I've made so, SO, SO, SO many memories on this site and friends over time, some that have left, and even some that are still here. I know I was pretty annoying in the beginning, but then I took a three year hiatus from 2015-2018 and when I came back everything was different. I had joined the site at 16 and was then 21. Still a bit on the immature side, but TBT honestly helped me mature SO much over the years. The site was always like that one friend you never knew you needed (as cheesy as that sounds). A friend you could always return to. I changed over time, to the point where I became generous and strong, so much stronger than I ever thought I would become. I changed to the point where I am mostly altruistic, just like Midoriya, to the point where my first instinct is to protect and help others rather than to hurt them. Don't get me wrong, I've made my fair share of mistakes too, but I've learned and grown from them. I've made so many friends and memories on this site that by now they're countless. And now at 26, 10 full years later, I've not only graduated high school, but gone to community college, went to and graduated from university, and even found a job I really love doing now. And I feel like if TBT didn't exist then none of that would have happened, because it played such a big role in helping me become a better person. So although I've thought about leaving many times, I won't this time, because TBT is worth its weight in gold to me. I'm going to continue being active here, but I won't be participating in site events anymore seeing as though I'm not interested in collectibles anymore. Thank you so much to everyone here, and to the staff of this site. It wouldn't be possible without you!

"Never stop believing in your dream and never give up, and if you don't, you could one day see it come true before your very eyes." < 3

Sorry guys, but I have an announcement to make. I decided to end the giveaway a day early because I didn't realize the 17th is a Monday when I started this, and I'm going to be SUPER busy this coming week.

That being said, it's time to announce the winner of quite possibly my very last giveaway on this site!!! (drumroll please!)

and the winning number is.... 29!

KjmRNHA.png

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to @Freya_Druid for being the winner of my very last giveaway! Freya will be taking home the 10 collectibles that comprise my sea lineup, meaning all five colored jellyfish, the oarfish, and the two shell plushes. 🤩

To commemorate the end of this giveaway and my first 10 years on this site, here's a totally optional blurb to read on my thoughts about the site:

As a person with Aspergers or stage 1 autism, it's always been a bit difficult to get people to understand me.

I still remember years ago when I got New Leaf and decided to join a forum for it. It wasn't long afterwards that I joined The Bell Tree Forums. And I still remember playing Animal Crossing with other individuals on the site at a house that wasn't our own because we were away from home at the time. Man has it been a long time since then! I've made so, SO, SO, SO many memories on this site and friends over time, some that have left, and even some that are still here. I know I was pretty annoying in the beginning, but then I took a three year hiatus from 2015-2018 and when I came back everything was different. I had joined the site at 16 and was then 21. Still a bit on the immature side, but TBT honestly helped me mature SO much over the years. The site was always like that one friend you never knew you needed (as cheesy as that sounds). A friend you could always return to. I changed over time, to the point where I became generous and strong, so much stronger than I ever thought I would become. I changed to the point where I am mostly altruistic, just like Midoriya, to the point where my first instinct is to protect and help others rather than to hurt them. Don't get me wrong, I've made my fair share of mistakes too, but I've learned and grown from them. I've made so many friends and memories on this site that by now they're countless. And now at 26, 10 full years later, I've not only graduated high school, but gone to community college, went to and graduated from university, and even found a job I really love doing now. And I feel like if TBT didn't exist then none of that would have happened, because it played such a big role in helping me become a better person. So although I've thought about leaving many times, I won't this time, because TBT is worth its weight in gold to me. I'm going to continue being active here, but I won't be participating in site events anymore seeing as though I'm not interested in collectibles anymore. Thank you so much to everyone here, and to the staff of this site. It wouldn't be possible without you!

"Never stop believing in your dream and never give up, and if you don't, you could one day see it come true before your very eyes." < 3

Thank you so much! This was a very fun giveaway and TBT is lucky to have you as a member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back