Giveaway Space Camp Location Plush Giveaway 🌠👽☄️ Winners announced!!

Thanks for hosting! I think I’d like to be friends with Itadori Yuuji from JJK (honestly with all of them tbh) since he’s wholesome and always protects his loved ones 🥺 plus he seems fun to hang out with!

Oh, thank you for the giveaway Merielle! I feel like I'll just stick to AC characters otherwise I'd get way too deep into this, so I'd say Aurora from Animal Crossing. I remember her being an early dreamy way back when I played New Leaf, but she kind of fell out for me due to other villagers stealing the spotlight. But last year she somehow stole my heart and I've really enjoyed having her on my island! I create lore and flesh out personalities for all my villagers, and I've really adored the direction in which my game has been taking her. I have Daisy on my island, but I find both of them to be quite different despite both being Normals, and find Aurora very relatable. Super introverted and awkward at talking with people which I can strongly relate to, and I could see us getting along if she was a real person haha.

This is such a nice giveaway, thank you for it!!

I would want to be friends with Haruhi Suzumiya (from the light novel/anime series with her name). She is always on the lookout for fun things to do so I'd never be bored with her. In the beginning of the series she is pretty inconsiderate of other people and her behaviour is, let's say, "very off". But later she learns to not violate other peoples boundaries and that later version of hers would just be a ton of fun to hang out with~

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, Merielle! It's very kind of you!

I would say I would love to be friends with the Pokemon Espeon. Espeon has always been my absolute favorite since the beginning. I have several plushies of them.
s-l500.jpg
I also love cats, the color purple, and psychic-type Pokemon so they check all of those boxes! They're always the main Pokemon in my party for any Pokemon game I've played. I love them a lot!

What a lovely giveaway!!

I’d like to be friends with Mater from cars, his happy go lucky attitude is a friend we all need 🥺 he is just the cutest ever.

Groot will always be my fave but I wouldn’t get much conversation out of him but he’s the cutest lil tree ever ❤️

1691878422158.jpeg
I would love to be friends with the shumil-shaped magic tools Schwartz and Weiss from the Ascendance of a Bookworm lite novels. Mostly for the reason that they’re so frickin cute, but also because they secure almost unlimited access to the Royal Academy’s Library that they are the stewards of.

This is so nice of you! I can finally get another chance at the shooting star plush. 🥰

I’m gonna go with a Pokémon too. I love both Mew and Sylveon, but you know, since Mew is a mythical, I’ll go with Sylveon this time. She would be easier to befriend. Definitely want my Sylveon to be a girl too. I’ve always loved Pokémon and Sylveon is really cute and I would play with her everyday. 🙂

Thank you so much for doing this 😊

A fictional character I would like to be friends with is Salem from the 90s Sabrina the teenage witch tv show. As a little girl I thought he was so cute I would love to brush his fur and be able to talk to him.

1691923207797.png

thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway Merielle :blush: this might not be a shock to many LOL but i think i'd love to be friends with puck from animal crossing. i love him a lot and he's featured in a lot of my tbt event entries! i feel like he'd be a super kind friend. i also feel like i have a lot to learn from him, like taking things slowly, not being so high strung and stressed out all the time ;u;

Thanks for hosting Mereille! I think the fictional character I would like to be friends with is Chococat! I love cats so I wouldn't mind having him around my house and JUST LOOK AT HIM

1692032235393.png

thanks so much for doing this sweet giveaway, merielle !

i would like to be friends with as either hin from howl's moving castle (perfect dog ! what a silly spy lad!) or many soot sprites as i can 😭✨ they are so sweet and precious.

1692032814292.png

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, I'm really excited!

My fictional character would be Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files. He's such a nice guy and nothing ever goes right for him. I'd like to just chill with him and nerd out over books we've both read. Maybe play some D&D. He seriously needs a break. He also has a cute dog that needs some serious pets. I'd have to be careful though, bad things tend to happen to his friends...

I'd love to enter, ty for the opportunity merielle ☺️

I would absolutely 100% want to be friends with Waluigi, one bc I would have to be a fool not to, and two bc I feel like he could show me some really funny tricks and hijinks and pranks hehe 💜✨
only bad thing is my vocabulary might disintegrate into simple WAHs 😂

Aw, this is so sweet of you to do! Thank you for hosting🩷 A fictional character I would want to be friends with is Tohru Honda. She seems so sweet and kind and I think we would get along very well! I also really like her style.

i would want to be friends with scoot from animal crossing! he was the first villager i liked, and i would always be so excited to get on the game after school to talk to him :) he just has lots of energy and positivity and i think it'd be fun to be friends with him

thank you for the giveaway!

I’d want to be friends with the dog from Duck Hunt. I feel like he’d be a lot of laughs. At least he is around me…

Thank you so much for hosting the giveaway 😊

Back