• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post sorry my laptop screw up stupid window 10 xd

Last edited:
I've never played this game... Is it basically Chicken Smoothie for dragons?

Happy Greenskeeper everyone! :D It's my first~ I LOVE the 2 snapper skins, I'm dying over the Leafydo XD

Its like Chicken Smoothie

You can Dress dragon ups like smooth pets
They won't really die but they do have energy bar (heath bar )
FR have gems like smooth pets like smooth pets you can buy with real money
You can trade /buy/sell ect (there's allso form' you can interact and post )
You can make friends ;)
There are events /festive

Here some different that smooth pet dos't have
You have the feed them every day
You can breed dragons
You can play games to earn treasure
You can collage things each day
there's Different flight you can choose to be in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never played this game... Is it basically Chicken Smoothie for dragons?

Last edited:
are unhatched eggs really rare when scavenging? I've gotten them two days in a row now.

I already got the skins I wanted and some of the apparel ^-^ I like this holiday, though I wish there were boy imp skins </3

are unhatched eggs really rare when scavenging? I've gotten them two days in a row now.

I'd say yes, that luck-based rng. Also since people are hoarding for the new colorwheel release they are worth quite a lot if you wanna resell.

I think I already made like 350k treasure and 300+ gems from selling goo and such lol.
Selling this all for tbt is gonna take a while xD
(Of course I have a bit saved for working towards a 4 digit)

I think I already made like 350k treasure and 300+ gems from selling goo and such lol.
Selling this all for tbt is gonna take a while xD
(Of course I have a bit saved for working towards a 4 digit)

nice : D have fun doing all that ^_^

I'd say yes, that luck-based rng. Also since people are hoarding for the new colorwheel release they are worth quite a lot if you wanna resell.

Yeah, I sold mine on the lower end of what they're going for on the AH (230k treasure each). They were bought within ten minutes of posting haha

Last edited:
The new festival apparel is so niiiice. : D

It's also helping me sell Flatleaves for like 2k each, so there's that. o: good thing I had a few stacks in reserve.

One of my favorite hatcheries was doing a giveaway, so I snagged this beauty for free ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back