• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zenless Zone Zero

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura

I know release is still a long ways away, but has anyone here heard of this? Zenless Zone Zero is an urban fantasy action online game produced by Hoyoverse, the same company that made Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail.

From the looks of it, it looks to have a fighting fantasy monsters in the streets type of vibe, something I can definitely be down for. And the fluidity of the animation and characters is amazing. It seems with each successive game they release they continue to double down on this and make improvements.

Does anyone else here plan on playing this when it releases?​

I plan on playing ZZZ. Several of my friends plan to as well since they’re into the design and combat. Been waiting patiently for it for a while now since action RPGs are fun af

Supposedly this game is going into its testing phase now, per reports.

And looks like it's going to release sometime either in the beginning or middle of next year. I'm really excited. The gameplay looks similar to several games I've played before, so if it's anything like those games and considering it's made by hyv, it should end up being pretty sweet. 😎

Back