• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How was 2023 so far?

surprisingly good :)

there was some unpleasantries ofc. the news about the world and stuff has really bummed me out and social media is honestly an absolute cesspool nowadays (which is why i only really use youtube, pinterest, tumblr and tbt lmao) this has also been the second year without my brother being alive and it's been pretty hard to adjust since my mental health hasn't exactly been the same since. it's def a slow healing process but i think i'm getting there.
something really funny about this year was that i literally woke up one day and was like "damn i really gotta get my act together" and that's what i've been doing. i still have a long ways to go, but it's been going really good! i graduated high school with honors (+2 awards!) and got into my first college choice, something that 10yr old me wouldn't have believed at ALL lol. i'm trying to work on becoming less introverted and socially awkward, and it's much harder than i imagined lol. i'm trying as hard as i can to become the person i want to be in the future and while its been pretty hard, i'm sure i'll get there :blush:
in the grand scheme of things, things have been pretty dang sweet! i couldn't ask for more. here's to hoping that 2024 and onwards will treat me just as well :D

Back