• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Nintendo DS do you have, if any?

I only have my purple 3DS (2011) now, but I also used to have a grey DS Lite (2006) and a pink DSi (2008)!

i have an orange and white new 2ds xl! i think i got it in 2018

I had a pink nintendo Ds lite ( I remember doing so many jobs around the house to earn money for one), I also had a blue/teal nintendo 3Ds and a black New Nintendo 3ds XL.

i currently only have a purple new 2DS XL. the first DS i got was a 2DS (which i broke) and then a new 3DS XL (broke that one too LOL). the new 2DS XL is the best model IMO, it’s perfect for me because i like the 3DS clam shell model but it’s also small enough for me whereas the 3DS was huge.

the first DS i got was a 2DS (which i broke) and then a new 3DS XL (broke that one too LOL).
Damn Beanz, how'd you break your DS's so often?? 🤨 I still have the original DS, but I broke the top screen in a fit of rage over Ice Climbers NES on the Gameboy Advance. 😂 I was a little kid and didn't know any better. Since then, I've not broken anymore video games! (especially since I have to pay for them) 😇

Damn Beanz, how'd you break your DS's so often?? 🤨 I still have the original DS, but I broke the top screen in a fit of rage over Ice Climbers NES on the Gameboy Advance. 😂 I was a little kid and didn't know any better. Since then, I've not broken anymore video games! (especially since I have to pay for them) 😇
let me tell ya, i’ve broken around four DS. don’t know why my mother bothered to buy me new ones after they broke. the most recent one i broke was last year actually 😬 luckily i only paid nintendo $50 to repair it but they ended up replacing it.

2 ds lites (coral pink and zelda triforce edition)
1 dsi (black)
1 3ds xl (zelda a link between worlds edition)
1 n3ds xl (zelda hyrule edition)

I have 3 Nintendo DS Lites (2 are broken)
1 Nintendo DSi
1 original 3DS (broken)
1 New 3DS XL (has circle pad drift)
1 New 2DS XL

i've got the og chonker silver ds, and the basic 3ds (specifically the blue on in the image posted!)

i didnt end up buying a 3ds xl or 2ds or anything -- i never felt like it was necessary? since it could play the same games and all. the built in amiibo reader would be nice, but at the time, i didnt really care too much about it (and fortunately fell off on acnl by the time of the amiibo update!)

I had a 2006 Nintendo DS Lite and the 2011 Nintendo 3DS, both in red. I bequeathed my DS Lite to my cousin, with the Animal Crossing WW cartridge and everything. The 3DS is still sitting next to me right now-- a gift from my spouse. Looking at the gallery, I wish I had some sort of special edition or even just the colorful New New 3DS; I don't take my Switch anywhere, even though I could. I prefer to play it on the big screen.
Whatever console Nintendo decides to drop next, I'm sure it's on my wishlist, but I can't tell if I'm outgrowing games or if I'm just too busy to drop my guard enough to play nowadays. I miss that immersive sensation that comes with a small personal console like the 3DS, but I can't really see that well anymore, and I'm sure the small screen is no help. XD

I only have a blue 3DS XL, that i got 10 years ago for Christmas 2013 lol, but I used to have a pink DS lite! Unfortunately I lost it shortly after I got my 3DS. :(
I hope to get the Animal Crossing New 2DS XL on ebay and the lavender and white new 2DS XL too tho! They made some really great designs!

I currently have the Lite in white. I really want the AC 2DS XL, but I'll also take the white/purple one. I just think it's the prettiest "3D" model.

I currently have just the New 2DS XL. I used to have an original red one, but sold it a while back and acquired the one I have now. I really love the New 2DS XL a lot, it is nicely made and almost no glossy finish on it! 👌

i still have my original 2004 nintendo ds and a nintendo dsi xl in burgundy, though i wish i'd kept my ds lite. it was so charming!

A white 2DS which was a goodbye gift from my brother.

Also a DS lite which I got for $2 at a bus stop.

Back