• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much "Streetpass" do you actually have on your console?

MrBox

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
I never really noticed or used that function on my 3DS XL, I was curious to see what other people have and if they used it!
Before I rapidly tapped ACNL, I think I saw 188 for my counter.

I think, on my original 3DSXL, I have somewhere around 340 streetpasses. probably isn't much, but I got my 3DS in late 2013 and I live in a pretty small city. never did get the streetpass badge in NL cause I've only passed like 10 people 🥲

I don't know actually, I used to get lots of Streetpass on my original 3DS but it's broken and I can't check it. I probably got less on my second one and I feel like my third one has only Streetpassed with myself.

According to StreetPass Plaza, I have 3,278 tags and a plaza population of 2,713. I used to carry my 3DS around with me everywhere I went, and had several "Nintendo Zone" locations around where I lived which would give up to 6 streetpasses at a time which helped to boost the numbers over the years. Unfortunately, even though I still bring my 3DS with me on trips and vacations, I've only streetpassed two people I didn't know within the last 4 years, one of which didn't have StreetPass plaza enabled so I didn't get their mii.

One thing I have on Street Pass on my 3DS systems is the Eon Ticket for Pokémon ORAS. Got it during my second trip to Taiwan by pure luck.

i grew up in a town with a population of 10k, and not a lot of people owned a 3ds. i only ever streetpassed my brother, auntie, and one random!

I have 174 hits and 318 characters in my plaza. Most of those are from a convention I went to, otherwise I almost never got streetpasses where I lived. I streetpassed my friend 7 times and there were a couple of other people who brought their 3DS to school sometimes, and that was about it haha

Last edited:
I have 698 characters in my plaza and 75 tags! That’s honestly more than I was expecting considering I often didn’t remember to bring my 3DS with me whenever I went out. 😅

A big chunk of my streetpasses came from myself since I used to have 2 consoles (1 for each of my New Leaf towns), and I’d streetpass myself on an almost regular basis whenever I’d have both of my games going at the same time. The rest of my streetpasses probably came from the few times I did remember to bring my 3DS with me to school or wherever I was going. I also got into the habit of bringing my 3DS with me on walks to earn Play Coins, and I maybe picked up a streetpass or 2 during those as well.

• Throw Beans
Reactions: Bui
I have 497 characters and 277 tags. Way more than I expected but I did carry my 3DS around a lot for play coins and animal crossing street passes.

I used to take my 3ds to school with me every day so I have a population of 386 and 717 tags! It was really fun seeing repeat people as we went about our school schedules :)

I don't know if there is a way to check this besides using Streepass Plaza? I've never used that but I know I have Streetpassed some people before. My HH Showcase in New Leaf has a few houses in it (which was also a source for me to get some good furniture items).

Back