• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what colour consoles do you have?

I have:
- Pale blue gameboy advance sp
- Apple green ds lite
- Dark blue DSi
- Black 3DS
- Grey joycon switch
- Black ps4
- Basic grey playstation 1
- Red and Black Xbox 360

Blue 3DS, normal switch, normal PS4 and white PS5.

I can't remember older consoles. They are in the basement. Rotting away but I never bought special versions.

lemme see if I can list all my consoles haha

NES, SNES, Game Boy: all standard colours, there weren't any variations except the later Game Boys were designed slightly different and came in different colours. they're just grey haha.
N64: charcoal grey
Gamecube: indigo
Wii: white
Wii U: white
Switch: black with red/blue joycons
GBA SP: silver
DS Lite: white
DSi: pink
DSiXL: red (Super Mario edition)
3DSXL: gold (Zelda LBW edition) and red/gold (NSMB2 edition)
PS1: grey
PS2: black
PS4: black
Xbox 360: black

Black ps3 ps4 and wii

White OLED switch

Edit: I forgot I also have the translucent green n64 w/ same color controller

Last edited:
I have a purple gba, black da, white dsi, blue 3ds, black switch. Had to suffer with plain colors to get my systems early ;-;

Here's my little list. The biggest colour debate I had was when it came to getting my 3DS, I had an option to get a cute purple regular 3DS or get the XL size in red. I decided to go for the worse (in my opinion) colour to get the bigger screen.

Gamecube: Silver
Gameboy Advance SP: Silver
Wii: White
3DS XL: Red
Switch lite: Yellow

Black N64, purple Gamecube, blue GBA (the transparent one), white Wii, ice blue DS Lite (broken unfortunately), red DSi XL, black 3DS, black Switch, black PS4

i have a few consoles...
my 3dses are my babies and i cherish them
  • og pink 3ds, og pink 2ds japan ver, og pink 3ds xl, white new 3ds and the special 2dsxl acnl edition.
all of them except the og pink 3ds i bought myself bc i was obsessed and wanted to collect them. they are luckily still in pristine condition ✨ except for my og 3ds. that one works but its old and doesnt respond quickly
  • psvita also pink and white
  • switch lite grey

I had/have these:

Nintendo DS: I had a super old blue DS with a huge Gameboy slot. This was my first console, and it was given to me by a family friend.
Nintendo Wii: I had a black Wii with 2 black and 1 white controller. This was a Christmas gift, and I miss this thing a lot.
Nintendo 3DS: I had the Aqua Blue 3DS. I used to love this thing, but I got burnt out of it and sold it.
Nintendo Switch Lite: I have had the yellow and the blue lites. On my blue lite, I have a hard ACNH case on it.
Nintendo Switch: I had the normal black one with the red and blue joycons.
Xbox One: I have the old black one. This thing is huge and puts off a lot of heat. I need to get a new one, but I'm too broke right now lol

Back