• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what colour consoles do you have?

himekirako

pompom's #1 protector
Bells
Switch
8387-7397-2591
Island
Asteria
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
as the title says, what coloured consoles do you have?

i have a pink ds lite, a white wii, the midnight purple 3ds, and the animal crossing switch ´͈ ᵕ `͈

at one point i did want a switch lite but i’m happy with what i have 🫶🏻

Last edited:
I have a purple 3DS and a turquoise Switch Lite! I definitely would’ve gotten the blue Lite instead if it had been out when I got my console, but overall I’m pleased with the consoles I have!! So long as they work properly, the colour doesn’t really matter.

I also used to have a grey DS Lite (my first console!!), a pink DSi, and a white/mint 2DS!

Gamecube: Black with black and purple controllers
PS2: black with see-through blue and black controllers
Gameboy Advance SP: blue
DS Lite: pink
DSi: blue
3DS XL: pink
Switch: blue/red and purple/orange joycons

Light pink 3ds and yellow switch lite. I also have my basic silver GameCube still somewhere around here. I also have a purple Gameboy colour but the screen is so little and dark that it's hard to play.

I have a green gba sp (the one that came with donkey kong), black ds lite, red & black 2ds, black 3ds xl, and a new horizons switch.
I think it'd be cool to collect the shells of limited/special edition consoles, but they're usually too expensive

white DS lite, black 3DS XL, and black switch with red & blue + pink & green joy cons. wish I had the animal crossing switch, but it came out after I already had my switch and I couldn't justify buying another one. still love my switch though!

I have a black GBA SP with a skin (my first one was silver but I lost it), a blue DSi, the poptart ACNL 3DS XL, and clear purple Joy-Cons for my Switch. I had a pink DS lite once as well (RIP). I shared some other consoles with my brother but I'm not counting them.

red 3DS, blue 3DS XL that came with pokemon x installed, and then a turquoise switch lite. (though if i'd known they were going to release an indigo one later...) i also had a grey DS at one point before my sister smashed it, and i think a pink one that was also broken, but i'm less sure on that.

I have the ACNH switch and the lime green 3dsXL. I had a white ds lite but the hinge is damaged from me dropping it once. I also have a blue original ds when it was a massive brick.

my dusty nintendo 3ds is the blue pokemon x/y version that came with the game bundle. i also have just the og nintendo switch console with the blue/red controls. i'm planning on picking up the pastel ones sooner or later.

Black
Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Switch
Sega Game Gear
Sega Genesis
Sega Nomad
Sony PlayStation 2
Sony PlayStation Portable
Wii U
Xbox 360 Elite

Blue
Nintendo DS Lite (I wanted pink, but alas)
Nintendo 3DS XL

Green
Nintendo 2DS (Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, backup for the future)

Grey
Game Boy
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

Purple
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Color
Nintendo 3DS (bottom screen died, so replaced it with the blue 3DS XL)

Red
Nintendo 3DS

White
New Nintendo 2DS (White with Orange accents, backup for the future)
Nintendo Wii
Sony PlayStation 5

Yellow Pikachu New 3DS XL.
Gold Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds New 3DS XL.
Normal Switch with red and blue joy-cons.

My Nintendo Switch Lite is turquoise.
My Nintendo Switch came with the grey Joy-Con pair, which I replaced with a Neon Pink/Green pair (because I wanted a second pair of controls anyway). I think the pastel Joy-Con pairs are really cute, but I don't need any more.
My PS4 is white.
And that's it!

I had the special edition Pokémon X Blue 3DS XL. I was obsessed with the design. The specific shade of glossy blue paired nicely with the black matte finish. My Nintendo Switch Lite is indigo, although I would have preferred black. The store only had the indigo colorway at the time. My XBOX Series X is black. I generally prefer my gaming consoles to be black.

Growing up I had a gray Super Nintendo, which I don’t have access to any more.

Purple GameCube + purple and silver controllers.

I have my old black DS Lite.

The white Wii has also vanished.

Blue 3DS (in my spare room)

White Xbox 360

Black Xbox One

And the original red and blue Switch. I’d love to own the purple and yellow controllers; too bad they don’t come together. I’m not a big fan of the pink or green.

Black + Blue 2DS
ACNH Edition Switch
Black/White PS5

Think there’s more relics somewhere hidden in the closet but cba to find em

Last edited:
Back