Which Nintendo DS do you have, if any?

I only have my purple 3DS (2011) now, but I also used to have a grey DS Lite (2006) and a pink DSi (2008)!

i have an orange and white new 2ds xl! i think i got it in 2018

I had a pink nintendo Ds lite ( I remember doing so many jobs around the house to earn money for one), I also had a blue/teal nintendo 3Ds and a black New Nintendo 3ds XL.

i currently only have a purple new 2DS XL. the first DS i got was a 2DS (which i broke) and then a new 3DS XL (broke that one too LOL). the new 2DS XL is the best model IMO, it’s perfect for me because i like the 3DS clam shell model but it’s also small enough for me whereas the 3DS was huge.

the first DS i got was a 2DS (which i broke) and then a new 3DS XL (broke that one too LOL).
Damn Beanz, how'd you break your DS's so often?? 🤨 I still have the original DS, but I broke the top screen in a fit of rage over Ice Climbers NES on the Gameboy Advance. 😂 I was a little kid and didn't know any better. Since then, I've not broken anymore video games! (especially since I have to pay for them) 😇

Damn Beanz, how'd you break your DS's so often?? 🤨 I still have the original DS, but I broke the top screen in a fit of rage over Ice Climbers NES on the Gameboy Advance. 😂 I was a little kid and didn't know any better. Since then, I've not broken anymore video games! (especially since I have to pay for them) 😇
let me tell ya, i’ve broken around four DS. don’t know why my mother bothered to buy me new ones after they broke. the most recent one i broke was last year actually 😬 luckily i only paid nintendo $50 to repair it but they ended up replacing it.

2 ds lites (coral pink and zelda triforce edition)
1 dsi (black)
1 3ds xl (zelda a link between worlds edition)
1 n3ds xl (zelda hyrule edition)

I have 3 Nintendo DS Lites (2 are broken)
1 Nintendo DSi
1 original 3DS (broken)
1 New 3DS XL (has circle pad drift)
1 New 2DS XL

i've got the og chonker silver ds, and the basic 3ds (specifically the blue on in the image posted!)

i didnt end up buying a 3ds xl or 2ds or anything -- i never felt like it was necessary? since it could play the same games and all. the built in amiibo reader would be nice, but at the time, i didnt really care too much about it (and fortunately fell off on acnl by the time of the amiibo update!)

I had a 2006 Nintendo DS Lite and the 2011 Nintendo 3DS, both in red. I bequeathed my DS Lite to my cousin, with the Animal Crossing WW cartridge and everything. The 3DS is still sitting next to me right now-- a gift from my spouse. Looking at the gallery, I wish I had some sort of special edition or even just the colorful New New 3DS; I don't take my Switch anywhere, even though I could. I prefer to play it on the big screen.
Whatever console Nintendo decides to drop next, I'm sure it's on my wishlist, but I can't tell if I'm outgrowing games or if I'm just too busy to drop my guard enough to play nowadays. I miss that immersive sensation that comes with a small personal console like the 3DS, but I can't really see that well anymore, and I'm sure the small screen is no help. XD

I only have a blue 3DS XL, that i got 10 years ago for Christmas 2013 lol, but I used to have a pink DS lite! Unfortunately I lost it shortly after I got my 3DS. :(
I hope to get the Animal Crossing New 2DS XL on ebay and the lavender and white new 2DS XL too tho! They made some really great designs!

I currently have the Lite in white. I really want the AC 2DS XL, but I'll also take the white/purple one. I just think it's the prettiest "3D" model.

I currently have just the New 2DS XL. I used to have an original red one, but sold it a while back and acquired the one I have now. I really love the New 2DS XL a lot, it is nicely made and almost no glossy finish on it! 👌

i still have my original 2004 nintendo ds and a nintendo dsi xl in burgundy, though i wish i'd kept my ds lite. it was so charming!

Back