• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

which new leaf collectibles do you have your eye on for this event?

farewell to new leaf collectibles

• perfect fruit

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • tropical fruit

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • pink hammer

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • regular toy hammer

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • heart balloon

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • bunny balloon

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • new balloon

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • classic balloon

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • isabelle

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • new leaf token

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
I'm going to be trying to get a row of tropical fruits, a New Leaf token, and then a mix of heart balloons and the new classic shape balloon colours. Hopefully the fruit trading won't be too difficult!

The New Leaf token, bunny balloons and heart balloons are absolute must-haves for me! I wasn’t on the forums when New Leaf first came out, and I’ve always been a little bummed that I missed the token (especially since I have the New Horizons one), so I’m stoked that the token is being re-run! I never thought it would be, so I definitely have to finally nab it while I have this last chance to do so!

I know I won’t be able to get every single heart and bunny balloon colour at least not during this event, but I’m hoping for the pink, purple and sweet bunnies, and the sweet, red, purple, pink and blue hearts!

I mainly want the red, sweet and blue hearts in honour of my boyfriend. The red represents love, his hair colour and his late mom’s memory (red was her favourite colour). The blue would match so well with the Sapphire I bought on his birthday back in 2021. And the sweet heart because he’s my sweetheart!!

There are so many shiny new goodies to be had, it's so difficult to pick what to spend the limited currency on. Obviously I'll need to pick up a NL token, and I'm pretty sold on the purple balloons, especially the bunny one.

No one picked Isabelle, sadly with her redesign she's fallen from grace.

The New Leaf Token is a must-have for me! It has a really nice, clean design and I definitely don't want to miss out on it a second time.
I'd also love to have all the perfect fruit! They're so pretty and shiny. Most of the tropical fruit I could live without, but I'd like to get a lychee for myself, and maybe one or two extra to trade for a lemon and maaaybe a persimmon.
I know the biggest one for me though is going to be collecting all the new regular balloons and heart-shaped balloons ;u; I'm glad they'll be returning for TBT's birthday later this year, but I'd like to get a good head start on getting them all now! It's probably gonna be hard to juggle buying extra fruits for trading AND buying balloons when they get unlocked in the shop though aaaaa

The heart balloons and the new balloons are very cute! The pink hammer is very cute too, though I won't try and earn enough coupons for that one! 💜

Like others, I haven't actually calculated the full amount of meow tokens I'll get yet. But I would like the tropical fruits definitely, and lots of the new balloons! I'm thankful that the dust is available to utilise towards some of those!

i also haven't calculated but i'll just do my best! i personally would love as many bunny balloons as possible and pray i get lucky on a sweet one 🥹

I’ll mainly be collecting balloons to sell. They are great and I know many users love them but I don’t plan on making a lineup with them so I’d like to help others out. I’ll probably also help out with the fruits that I can buy as well.

My big aim is for the banana and perfect apples. And possibly the yellow balloon.

I am hoping to get all the fruits. My orchard needs to become bigger!

I would LOVE a toy hammer, perfection, but I feel like i would try anf get the fruits more so unsure if i have any left over for one ;_;

I voted for New Balloon aka the new flavors of airheads 🎈✨ I just didn't know which color I wanted the most at first since they all look very nice, a delicious treat for the eyes, but eventually I settled for purple because even though it's one of my favorite colors, I don't show it as much love as I do pink and green 💗💚 but that's about to change 💜

The more I looked at the new flavors, the more purple appealed to me (plus the more I realized it has the best potential to work in one of my upcoming lineups)

It'll be the lineup to end all lineups 🥰 the lineup with the most balls lololol

Honorable mentions go to the perfect fruits and tropical fruits. I think their inclusion to the fruit basket came as a very pleasant surprise, but I have no use for them in anything, even though I think the perfect oranges and lemons are especially cute 🍊🍋

Trying to choose between going for sweet bunny vs sweet traditional balloons is 🥲

I also like some of the fruit

Back