• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When did you play New Leaf for the first time? 🍃

I also played on June 9, 2013. I picked up my physical copy & the Prima game guide.

I think I spent most of the day resetting before I had to go to work. 😂

if I remember right, I bought it like a year after it came out because I wanted to try the series out, safe to say I liked my time with it lol.

Almost 10 years ago! My sister got it as a holiday present back in 2014. We started our first town the next day which ended up being short lived before starting over (I think it only lasted a couple of weeks lol). I didn't really get into it until after we started a new town which was on January 10, 2015 if I recall correctly! The rest is pretty much history, kickstarting the hundreds and thousands of hours sunk into playing New Leaf. 🍃

I initially wrote off this game for looking too childish and thought how it'll never interest me. I was sooooooo wrong and am glad that I kept playing anyways. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten into drawing in the first place and meet the awesome community on TBT!

I started playing in 2014 after the game’s price was changed to be $20. I was curious about the series and figured that at that price I could see if I liked it or not and if I didn’t then I could always trade it in for something else and not lose that much money.

I've been playing since April 16, 2014. I remember being amazed by all of the customization features available with QR Codes, which is why I got into the franchise.

Right after the DS servers shut down, so may 2014 i think?

I started playing it in 2017 ( The Welcome Amiibo version) . I am going to need to check my Nintendo 3DS for the exact date though. I check tonight after track practice. ( I am doing Track and Field ).

Edit:Okay I first played Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo on April 1,2017.

Last edited:
Back