• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When was the last time you logged into ACNL?

corlee1289

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Lily
Red Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
According to my Software Library, the last time I played ACNL was in September 17th, 2017

Play Time 289:58
Time Played 579
Average time 30 minutes
First played July 31st, 2013
Last played September 17th, 2017

I’m legit already on New Leaf, in fact it’s playing on my 3DS now.

I’ve been wanting to get back to New Leaf with a new town which I since abandoned back in November 2023 to go back to my main town.

The last time I ever played ACNL was November 17th, 2017, right around the same time Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon came out. It was for the 5 Years of ACNL event seven years ago. I never played since then out of fear of losing one of my villagers.

it was literally like yesterday or the day before haha. just recently got back into playing it a bit. I only go a few months at a time without playing, I really love playing NL and the Gamebube one so I revisit them pretty frequently 🥰

Earlier today because I’m trying to get the dream suite badges while it’s still possible. But before a few days ago, the last time I played was in January 2020.

Just today. Before that, though, it was Sunday. I still play on a regular basis.

I don't have my 3ds on me but I'm pretty sure the last time i truly played was many, many years ago. i distinctly remember wolfgang was trying to move out so i needed to TT to make sure he stayed. and then everything got fuzzy after that. couldn't keep track of how many days i needed to TT and ended up kinda giving up. I might have logged in after acnh custom design portal was open so i could scan in some of my acnl designs, but that wasn't to play.

Before playing again for this event it had been maybe a week or two. I still play pretty frequently, if to just say Hi to my villagers. In 2021 I didn't play for like 8 months but I think that's the longest I've gone without playing since I got the game.

Like 4 years ago LOL

I stopped playing ACNL the second I got ACNH. I do miss some aspects of NL but New Horizons is much easier for me to play regularly since I use my switch often anyways.

I played right up until NH was released in 2020, and yesterday was the first time i had been on for more than 10minutes in about 4 years, i have 800+ hours in my town🥹 it was a major part of my life for so long

My villagers informed me that it’s been three years! 😅 I wish I had done the time travel thing Mick suggested to avoid a massive 3 year time skip because some villagers left and the ones that came in their place naturally had to plop their houses exactly where I don’t want them.

The last time I logged in was yesterday. Before that it had been years and I should have done the date change thing. Rooney has appeared randomly in my town. House is nice to see. I had (and still do 🙈) an obsession with the princess set.

I returned to New Leaf in early December last year, after about two years, and played daily until February 2; I was too busy in real life to immerse myself and it ended up becoming kind of a chore, so I waited until Chadder asked to move out and put it aside.

It looks like the last time I played before this event was January 21st of this year. I believe that was my third town, though. I've been playing my second town during this event.

The last time I was actively playing New Leaf was around when New Horizons came out. I played a few times since but not many. I recently picked it back up but haven’t had a lot of time to play it.

Before this event of course, I think it was April 5th, 2022! I'd completed my town to my liking and stopped a villager from moving out that same day, which I think might be a working trick to prevent move-outs! I didn't time travel back to my last-played date for this event (and even had to adjust Isabelle's clock, because she thought it was 3am in March of last year for some reason asjfdlkjsdljk) and was worried I'd quickly regret it, but I was very glad to see no one had moved out. ;w; I'll probably do the same trick after this event's over. I've got my villagers' Amiibos just in case.

Technically yesterday but before that it had been years. Probably around 2016/2017.

I have a little post-it on my ACNL 3DS that says 11/25/2016 9:23pm! So I guess that was the time (in game, anyway!). Hopefully soon I'll play for this event, but back in 2016 or 2017 sounds about right

before the event, last time was a few days before then. acnl is still my favorite animal crossing game so sometimes i still log on and play obsessively for a few days lol

Back