When did you play New Leaf for the first time? 🍃

I also played on June 9, 2013. I picked up my physical copy & the Prima game guide.

I think I spent most of the day resetting before I had to go to work. 😂

if I remember right, I bought it like a year after it came out because I wanted to try the series out, safe to say I liked my time with it lol.

Almost 10 years ago! My sister got it as a holiday present back in 2014. We started our first town the next day which ended up being short lived before starting over (I think it only lasted a couple of weeks lol). I didn't really get into it until after we started a new town which was on January 10, 2015 if I recall correctly! The rest is pretty much history, kickstarting the hundreds and thousands of hours sunk into playing New Leaf. 🍃

I initially wrote off this game for looking too childish and thought how it'll never interest me. I was sooooooo wrong and am glad that I kept playing anyways. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten into drawing in the first place and meet the awesome community on TBT!

I started playing in 2014 after the game’s price was changed to be $20. I was curious about the series and figured that at that price I could see if I liked it or not and if I didn’t then I could always trade it in for something else and not lose that much money.

I've been playing since April 16, 2014. I remember being amazed by all of the customization features available with QR Codes, which is why I got into the franchise.

Right after the DS servers shut down, so may 2014 i think?

I started playing it in 2017 ( The Welcome Amiibo version) . I am going to need to check my Nintendo 3DS for the exact date though. I check tonight after track practice. ( I am doing Track and Field ).

Edit:Okay I first played Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo on April 1,2017.

Last edited:
Back