• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When you logged back into New Leaf what was your Town Tune?

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I know many of us went back to New Leaf for this event after not touching the game for various amounts of time.

When you logged back on what was your town tune? Have your music tastes changed since?

My town tune was/is Funky Town. I still love this bop!

My town tune was/is Funky Town. I still love this bop!
Lol love this as a town tune! Haha I don't I ever heard that in a town before.

Mine is always the harry potter theme 🥲⚡ so i tend to hum that tune a lot when I play and hear it so often :p still hasn't gotten annoying yet tho

When I made my town back in 2020, I made my town tune the Howls Moving Castle theme. I came back a few days ago and heard the little jingle, and it made me really nostalgic. I remember hearing it for the first time and loving it so much, and it was nice to come back to❤️

Un Bel Di Vedremo from Madame Butterfly for my main Town. One side town was that “Eeeee eeeee eeee eeeee eeee eeee eeh eeee” song used in the media to represent death. For context my character is literally Evil and actively goes out of his way to be evil.

Mine was 'Sorry Sorry' by Super Junior. Literally the first opening notes. I still dig it so I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. Though it's tempting to change it to 'Poison' from the Hazbin Hotel soundtrack.

Mine is an original tune I made up for my town, I recreated it in New Horizons, so it's still very familiar to me.

I'm honestly not sure what my tune is. I'm sure it's something from a Zelda game but I just can't remember what it is😆

I'm not sure how many of you guys watched Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie but it was one of my favourites as a kid. And the lil song the main fellow plays to hypnotize the kids is my town tune. Sounds a bit creepy writing it out lol but I really like the song!! It's cute.

In Twinleaf, the town tune is the song heard when you use the Pokeflute, which doesn't have anything to do with Diamond/Pearl...
I didn't open Popstar, but I remember it using the default tune with a few notes changed. Pretty strange but I don't wish to change it due to the nostalgia.
In Snowdin, my newest town, it is Calamari Inkantation. This town really doesn't fit the name "Snowdin" at all, lol. Maybe I need to make a flag that actually fits the name...

Roundabout by Yes. One good thing from having it become a meme through JoJo, I guess - someone tried to create a town tune from a Yes song. I have several other songs in mind that I'd like to use at some point, but I can't bring myself to change it.

My New Leaf town is named Riften lol so it was a lil bit of the Skyrim opening haha

Back