• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When was the last time you logged into ACNL?

Yesterday, but I still do play it occasionally. The time clock is way off though. It's on 2021 and I haven't really bothered to do the whole find the villager who wants to move, stop them from moving, and then move forward to the accurate time. Because then I'd have to also do a ton of weed, gyroid, and other cleaning. It's time consuming. So it's easier just to have it stuck in the past.

4 months ago, according to my villagers. But I can't remember the last time I actually played it regularly. Probably a few years ago before New Horizons. I'll probably be playing daily during the event now.

before the event it was March 3rd,, but before I started playing again recently it was October 2022 :0

i regularly played new leaf up until the release of new horizons, and i honestly forgot about new leaf afterwards. i would (occasionally) get back on whenever my 3ds popped up, but it was short-lived and never consistent. the event finally brought me back to my 3ds, and everything has been super nostalgic for me.

2015 for my original town and 2017 for my secondary town… it’s been a couple years…

I've been playing New Leaf on different DS's so I would have to say that my villagers say I haven't been on 9 months/one year depending on the copy.
Whats more fun is that I have loads of pics on each ds and I've been able to put them on my computer, so I will try and make a post :D

I didn't check my software library before booting up the game a few days ago, but I vaguely remember playing New Leaf when I was at my uncle's house, so it was around early October! (And the newly-released season 7 of Rick and Morty was playing in the background, which I would obviously remember. XD)

looking through the photos on my 3DS, I genuinely think it might’ve been 2017! maybe I had a brief moment having a look at some point since then but I’m unsure

Prior to this event, the last time I had played was August 31, 2021 according to my software library. The funny thing is, I had absolutely no recollection of playing that recently, and I didn't even recognize my New Leaf town LOL. I previously thought I had last played in 2019, in a completely different town. Somehow I made a new town in 2021 and erased it from my memory completely 😅

Before the start of this event it was 2020. I was playing New Leaf while I impatiently waited to get my hands on New Horizons. Then I was playing both games for a very short while but juggling the two became too much. I remember celebrating Cookie's birthday in both games June 18th and then my last day played on New Leaf was June 20th 2020.

March 18th 2020, just before New Horizons release. I was desperately trying to finish the town. Didn't succeeded then but it's all done now, just needed to put one bench in pre-marked place and tidy some flower areas.

It was around the time of the welcome amiibo update! I had some of the things from it, but I don't think I played it much. A big reason was just because I didn't have an NFC reader so it didn't keep my attention very long. I think that was also around the time where I was focused more on school, so I dropped a lot of games.

Before this event, I first played New Leaf crazily around Aug & September 2021. I played obsessively for probably the rest of that year, & probably stopped the following year, as I decided to check out games not related to Animal Crossing finally.

Other than logging on for this event the other day,

the last time was 15 months according to my villagers, i was so active from 2014-2020
as soon as NH arrived, i went on about once every six months if i rememberd
by far most played by hours of all the titles ive owned though

Back