• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite animated collectible?

What is your favorite animated collectible?

• Total voters

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Since there's basically a full lineup of collectibles (except yearly event patches, common shop collectibles, and trophies) featured in 12 Days of Collectibles. With that in mind, I decided to ask this question with the poll, the question is: What is your favorite animated collectible?

I'll start with my personal favorites. My favorites are the Shooting Star collectible and the Enchanted Bloom collectible, simply because I love how beautifully animated both of these collectibles were.

I'll make the poll with Impostor Collectibles next right after so stay tuned! 😀

My favorites are enchanted bloom, crescent moon glow wand, and shooting star, in that order. The first two edge out the shooting star, because they have something in the middle the entire time. Whereas the shooting star, there is a blank middle for a short time. Enchanted bloom though, man…it’s a thing of sheer beauty.

I like the crescent moon wand.
(tries to ignore my brain playing every characters TETRIS GET! line from ppt2 because Tetris Grid is good too)

Enchanted Bloom! It is so gorgeous. I love watching it go through its full cycle of color changes.

Honorable mention to the Tetris Grid because Tetris is my favorite game ever.

Crescent Moon wand, by far !!

While I really like the bloom and shooting star, I’m not a fan of the brief moments where they’re all just essentially a background for a second, so I actually rarely use them.

The green pinwheel has always been my favourite, so I was super super lucky to win one in 12 days of Collectibles a few years ago!! I've always had a preference for sky-background collectibles, plus it's green :)

If given the opportunity...I would get the Snow Globe. I know. I know I'm the only one that probably would.

my favorite is definitely the crescent moon glow wand; gives that sailor moon moon stick vibe. but I also really like the shooting star and tetris grid.

I love being able to choose both of my favourites 🥰 I absolutely adore the crescent moon wand. No chance of getting one but it is absolutely gorgeous 😍 The shooting star is just beautiful. I love when us mere mortals can use it when it is temporarily available on special occasions but to be able to use it any time would be amazing 💖

The Tetris Grid, not just because I won it, but also because it’s exciting.

I do like the Green Pinwheel and Snowglobe too.

The Enchanted Bloom is my favorite!! I love love love flowers and so it'd be perfect for that reason in and of itself, but it definitely doesn't hurt that it reminds me a little of an otome with similar motifs, and by extension one of my comfort characters ;v; 💚
The Shooting Star is a close second though. I also love starry things and it's so ridiculously pretty—I dream of owning one someday! 🌠

Easily the Shooting Star for me. It's beautifully animated, it's one of my favorite collectibles including all the non-animated ones, and really, it's the only collectible I regret not winning.

Crescent Moon Glow Wand my beloved, forever and always. 🫶

It’s my favourite collectible in general, I don’t think there’ll ever be one that tops it for me tbh. It’s so gorgeous to me, and reminds me of simpler times. I love the animation and honestly everything else about it so, so much! I was active when it released with the OG wands in 2016, but 14-year-old me was not winning one 😂, so now I wish for it during 12 Days of Collectibles and the occasional other raffles for it. I haven’t been lucky with it yet, but I’ve been lucky in many other ways. 🥹 I’m hopeful that it’ll be in my inventory one day! crescent moon wand pls come home to me it’s been 7 years

All of the animated collectibles are beautiful, though! The Enchanted Bloom is my second favourite; the bright colours are stunning and I love the animation! I’m also warming up to the Shooting Star, though the split second where it’s just a background keeps me from being obsessed with it.

I'm going with the Crescent Moon Glow Wand, Tetris Grid, Shooting Star and the Enchanted Bloom.

All of them are so mesmerizing to look at, but my most favorite one has to be the Tetris Grid, mostly because I own one.

My favorite animated collectible is the Shooting Star. The animation on it is really neat and it has the starry sky background, so it has some excellent lineup potential.

My second favorite is probably the Crescent Moon Wand because I'm a sucker for RGB color shifting stuff.

Third is the Enchanted Bloom, the only animated collectible I've been fortunate enough to acquire. I absolutely love it, but I've had a bit of a harder time trying to find lineups for it since I didn't buy any Lily of the Valley collectibles or Glowing Butterflies or anything to pair it with. I also really like that dark green background from this and the other Bell Tree Fair 2022 collectibles. I'm really glad I managed to get it nevertheless. Hopefully I'll figure out something for it as more collectibles are added in the future.

Hard to say with the remainder; I like them all about equally and they're all neat in their own ways. I like the Tetris Grid and have a forum aesthetic I would go with if I ever got it somehow, the Snow Globe would make for some nice Christmas/Winter lineups, and I like the wind blowing the Green Pinwheel.

I always thought that Shooting Star was my favourite but seeing people here call the background empty looking does have me seeing it a little differently. 🤔 I think it's still my favourite though, it pairs really nicely with a lot of things

Tetris Grid would probably be my second favourite because I think it has the most interesting animation and I love how multi coloured it is! I would love to see more collectibles on that purple video game background as well.

crescent moon glow wand, my beloved
Post automatically merged:

I love being able to choose both of my favourites 🥰 I absolutely adore the crescent moon wand. No chance of getting one but it is absolutely gorgeous 😍 The shooting star is just beautiful. I love when us mere mortals can use it when it is temporarily available on special occasions but to be able to use it any time would be amazing 💖

wait, are you mixing up/combining the magical fireworks with the shooting star?

just because they do hit distinctively differently, imo (but now that I think of it, the fireworks should've maybe been included too. plus the christmas lights, just to round things out)

Last edited:
My favorites are the Tetris Grid and the Crescent Moon Wand; they're both so cool. I can only dream of having one one day 😂

Back