• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite imposter collectible?

What's your favorite imposter collectible?

• Purple の

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Master Ball

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Psychedelic Snow Bunny

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Cyan Heart Glow Wand

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Silver Star Glow Wand

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Purple Flower Glow Wand

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Spirit Candy: Pale Wix

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Magenta Pinwheel

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Inky

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Just as promised in the animated collectibles thread, I'm making a poll on what is your favorite imposter collectible.

I'll start with mine, my has to be the Cyan Heart Glow Wand because it's the closest thing to getting a blue colored heart glow wand!

Second favorite is Inky because he is blue, that's about it! 😆

I really like the Cyan Blue Heart Wand, but I think I prefer the Silver Star Wand just a bit more. I'm more drawn to stars than hearts, and I think silver is a nice color.

I think all the imposter collectibles are nice, but my favorite is actually the Pale Wix Candy. I do like the candy collectibles a lot, and it was the one I was immediately drawn to. The glow wands are a second for me, though!

All of them.

Also, please feel free to drop ideas about other colors that you all may want to see if I bring this back! Or I guess also let me know if you never want to see another imposter invasion again. Either way. 😅
I would love to see another imposter invasion so I can try my below average luck again! I always enjoy the collectible raffles held each year.

I’m a really big fan of the Glow Wand recolors, especially the Cyan Heart! Crossing my fingers really hard that another chance to get one comes around soon, because I have so many blue collectibles that could go with it 💙

Purple Flower Glow Wand and Inky (who isn't on the poll)! The shade of purple on the wand is so beautiful and Inky has always been my favorite of the Pac-Man ghosts.

my favorite imposters are definitely the glow wands (I like the purple flower wand the best out of the three), but I also really like the master ball and inky too. I won’t say no to more glow wand colors and pokeballs.

also different toy ducks, since there’s so many different variations of rubber duckies out there that could be fun one. lol just a random idea that popped into my head.

Last edited:
Not to be bias, but the other imposter collectibles are just reskins. Yes, I know that's their main gimmick, but the Master Ball is the only one that doesn't look it.

So with that, the Master Ball is my personal favorite.

I'd have to pick the Cyan Heart Glow Wand! Even as someone who normally isn't all that interested in the glow wands, it's pretty enough to have me reconsidering.
I'll also give a shoutout to the Silver Star Glow Wand as it has incredible potential for beautiful lineups. The silver color is really elegant and I'd love to see more collectibles like it.

To be honest I'm kinda glad none of the imposters totally stole my heart ;w; Too many of my dream collectibles feel unlikely as it is ahahah

I think my favorite is Inky 🙂; I’ve been sad that I missed out on Inky (as well as Goomba). I liked the background to it too! I would love to see Inky in other colors and another chance to win/earn/or buy this one since blue is one of my favorite colors 🙂. I used to not want Inky but seeing it and goomba in other members’ lineups made me change my mind 🙂

They’re all beautiful, but I gotta go with the Cyan Heart Glow Wand! I adore the OG heart wand so much, and the cyan recolour is just absolutely gorgeous! Pink/blue is one of my favourite colour combos, so seeing both heart wands together makes me so happy. 💗

My second favourite is the Psychedelic Snow Bunny! The OG Snow Bunny and Moon Bunny are two of my favourite collectibles, and the Psychedelic Snow Bunny makes my heart so happy! 7 more Snow Bunny variations for a full lineup of different buns would be a dream come true. 🥹

The Purple Flower Glow Wand is also incredibly special to me. 🥹 I’ve never been the biggest fan of how vibrantly green the OG flower wand is, so the more pastel purple variation is perfect to me. I thought it was so special that it was introduced in 12DoC’s December 19th prize pool as that’s my mom’s Birthday, and purple is her favourite colour + she loves shiny things. I was secretly hoping to win it in honour of her, so winning it 5 days later was just beyond special to me. I’m still in disbelief that I won and don’t feel deserving at all, but I’m forever grateful 🥹💜

I want a rose set that consists of the Gold Rose, a Silver Rose and a Bronze Rose next time. that would work so well in garden lineups!

Psychedelic snow bunny and the master ball!

I really like pokéballs and pokémon eggs, although I can’t figure out a cohesive lineup with them.

I’ve always liked snow bunnies too. It’s really neat having a colorful variation on the forums now.

My favorite Imposter collectible is definitely the Master Ball. I've been a fan of the Pokémon series since it first arrived in the United States back in 1996 and everyone got caught up in the initial Pokémon craze. I've wanted a Master Ball collectible to be added for a few years now since I like the Love Ball, Moon Ball, and Poké Ball collectibles and would like to see even more variants added in the future. Unfortunately I doubt I'll ever acquire one due to rarity and price, but it's one of my most desired collectibles if not the most.

My second favorite is the Spirit Candy: Pale Wix. I've been collecting the candies over the years and am only missing the Dark Candy, Pink Candy, and the Spirit Candy: Pale Wix, all of which have been event rewards. It would be cool to acquire someday, but I won't get my hopes up.

The Magenta Pinwheel is probably third since I think it would be cool to own a Pinwheel collectible and I like the color.

Since I'm so TBT poor currently, I'd probably sell the others (except maybe Inky) to try to build back up. They're neat, but other people would enjoy them more.

Back