• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite imposter collectible?

What's your favorite imposter collectible?

• Purple の

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Master Ball

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Psychedelic Snow Bunny

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Cyan Heart Glow Wand

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Silver Star Glow Wand

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Purple Flower Glow Wand

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Spirit Candy: Pale Wix

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Magenta Pinwheel

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Inky

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters
I picked Inky because I have a Pinky but none of them really caught my eye. If there was an imposter potion though...I'd give anything for that 🤩

Magenta pinwheel!! I've always liked pinwheel collectibles (and sky-background collectibles in general) and it's a very nice colour.

cyan heart wand is so so beautiful (chere "ceo of cyan heart wand" has convinced me) ;w; purple flower glow wand is a very close second!! i love the shade of purple.
i wasn't too fond of the psychedelic bunny at first, but after pairing it up with some rainbow collectibles and winter collectibles, it's grown on me SO much!! i didn't expect this funky little guy to pair up well with my other collectibles. I'd say i love it a little more than the silver star wand, if i'm being honest 🫢

Definitely the purple flower wand! It is just perfect 💜

I also really like the magenta pinwheel! And the new bunny is very cute too and would allow for cute lineups together with the other two.

I voted for the Magenta Pinwheel and the Purple Flower Glow Wand. I think those two are quite pretty! ✨

I'm not sure I want to see any other re-colored collectibles released, but admittedly, I imagine a Red Heart Glow Wand or a Purple Heart Glow Wand would be beautiful! ❤️💜

Master Ball and Magenta Pinwheel. Everything else.... Well, as little Thumper from the forest would say, "If you can't say nuthin' nice....don't say NUTHIN' at all..."
502dfec5f2197286c1fbfce9f48e7bd4.gif

Personally I don't want to see any other re-colored collect-the-tables going forward, but you know....have fun I guess lol

I really like the recoloured wands, masterball and inky. I think the re-colours are a fun way to shake things up and I would love to see some more in the future.

Everything else.... Well, as little Thumper from the forest would say, "If you can't say nuthin' nice....don't say NUTHIN' at all..."
off-topic but I love how saying this is absolutely not a nice thing to say lol 😁

I think the re-colours are a fun way to shake things up and I would love to see some more in the future.
very big agree! they’re super fun to look at 🥹 gives a different kind of serotonin compared to seeing brand new collectibles! maybe we can have recolored plushies in the future? 👀 (@staff jk jk)

I'm wearing a Zipper Sakura, courtesy of Jacob; as you can see from the message, it may be considered the OG imposter collectible, lol.
I think it would be hilarious to see other knockoffs (Redd plushie in the spirit of the Celeste Chick plush). It's a shame that we don't have an homage to Redd in the collectibles (or do we?)

My fave imposter is actually the purple flower wand-- look at this cutie:
630.jpg

Love all the glow wand recolours, but especially purple flower. And psychedelic bunny is so precious!

Last edited:
I voted for the Magenta Pinwheel and the Purple Flower Glow Wand. I think those two are quite pretty! ✨

I'm not sure I want to see any other re-colored collectibles released, but admittedly, I imagine a Red Heart Glow Wand or a Purple Heart Glow Wand would be beautiful! ❤️💜
Ppppuuuurrrpplllleeee heart wand?? 🥹 that would kill me a total dream collectable. Think I would sell my soul for that 🤞🤞🤞🫶💜💜💜

did i really not post on this thread yet lol.

anyway, i obviously like the cyan heart wand the best, and then the silver star wand, and then inky. i don't really care too much about the others personally.

All of them.

Also, please feel free to drop ideas about other colors that you all may want to see if I bring this back! Or I guess also let me know if you never want to see another imposter invasion again. Either way. 😅
I would love to see another one in the form of the Jingle Snow Globe. That was my favourite imposter collectible! Maybe a Zipper Globe for Easter? I don't know how far ahead collectibles and events are organised!

Back