• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite collectible set?

What's your favorite collectible set?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
While we're having discussions on favorite collectibles, how about we go over different sets (like fruits, feathers, and eggs). Although the poll can only have 18 different options, here's all the sets I can name (including fissions and fusions of other sets):
  • Cakes and Pies
  • Fruit
  • Birthstones
  • Letters (or houses)
  • Flowers (hybrid or not)
  • Villagers (special or not)
  • Basic Candies (i.e. blue candy)
  • Special Candies (i.e. Christmas candy)
  • Basic Feathers (i.e. black feather)
  • Blended Feathers (i.e. sweet feather)
  • Fancy Eggs (Galaxy Egg, Disco Ball Egg etc.)
  • Character Eggs (Pikachu Egg, Yoshi Egg etc.)
  • Other Eggs (Golden Egg, Classic Egg etc.)
  • Balloons
  • Party Items (pinwheels and party poppers)
  • Glow Wands
  • Star Fragments
  • Potions
  • Plushies
  • Spellectables
  • Other Halloween (i.e. ancient lantern)
  • Christmas Collectibles (i.e. Jingle Doll)
  • Summer Collectibles/Ice Creams
  • Arcade Collectibles
  • Mush Lamps
  • Crystals
  • Other Forest Collectibles
  • Aquatic Collectibles
  • Space Collectibles
  • Trophies
  • Badges (Camp TBT/TBT Fair Badges)
  • Time Celebratory Collectibles (New Leaf, 10 Collectible etc.)
  • Other Collectibles
You can also tell us what your favorite collectible background is. Please vote at least three of the sets in the poll.

Last edited:
You ever wonder ever since 2015 I haven't missed a single Egg Hunt? It's because 1: I love the satisfaction finding the eggs with your "Big Brain" and 2: The egg collectibles are always the most interesting looking. Plus it's the easiest event to participate in, which requires no crafty activity to earn points. (Barring the egg decorating contest, but that's optional)

There are a lot of hits and misses, but my personal favorites are the Glitched, Dark, Waluigi, Frost and Galaxy (Which I do not have because I didn't rack up the egg currency because in that year it came out, the clues were BRUTAL!!! I do want it eventually but it's so expensive.)

I still want the starpower egg to be an actual collectible, why'd it have to be a joke? 😭

My favorites are the Star Fragments and the Crescent Moons. I love the galaxy backgrounds.

Star Fragments will always be my favorite. I'm a huge fan of the colors available, the background, and how they look in general.

Of the "sets", I would say my favourites are the gradient feathers (Glam Feather and Sweet Feather especially), and the crystals (all). If you combine the plush collectibles, they're also a favourite (Space Whale, Celeste Chick and Sheep especially).

e: Oh, maybe potions too. I really like the Swamp and the Love potions. And the camp/fair badges, of course!

my all-time favorite collectible sets are the gradient feathers and the balloons!! they're so cheery and colorful and playful looking! they invoke a childlike sense of wonder in me and they give me very happy vibes! the lineup below is one of my favorite lineups ever, because it uses most of the collectibles from each set in such an adorable and aesthetically pleasing way 🥰🎈🪶
feathers and balloons 2, the electric boogaloo.PNG

these collectibles also look very cute when paired with the strange doll (or really any of the dolls), it really looks like a child is imagining he's flying amongst the clouds and living his best life and aaaaa they're just so awesome 💞💞

I also really like the glow wands (though who doesn't haha) and of course the rainbow collectibles (like the rainbow feather, rainbow candy, rainbow moon jellyfish, rainbow crescent moon)! anything that's bold and colorful and happy looking is wonderful to me! 😄

Feathers are my favorite, but the crystals, plushies, and star fragments are quite aesthetically pleasing together.

I voted for Easter Eggs, Star Fragments, and Glow Wands. The first is for obvious reasons (I collect them like a hoarder), but the other two are very pretty to look at in lineups. Glowy collectibles have always been among my favorites. If I had more votes available, I’d give one to the dark background from TBT Fair 2022. The Butterfly Spirits and Crystals from that event have made their way into several lineups of mine and I love them ☺️

My favorites are going to have to be the Party collectibles and the glow wands

Although my absolute favorite collectible has to be the chocolate cake, the category it came from is sort of...average. The same cannot be said about the glow wands though. That would have to be the best collectible collection on this site, ever. I wanted them before they existed. Then I wanted the snowflake wand and pumpkin wand before they came out. Now I want to see the ghost wand and fire wand.

Balloons are also a good one. With the exception of the orange balloon, I pretty much owned all of the balloon collectibles that existed on this site. They may go by the wayside in real life, but they will always exist on this site and in Animal Crossing.

Eggs are mostly a hit-or-miss category, but it took the fancy eggs (Galaxy Egg, Zen Egg, Disco Egg, Frost Egg, Dreamy Egg, Glitched Egg etc.) to bump the entire category into getting one of my votes. Unfortunately, I won't ever be able to own one of these eggs.

Plushies are my favorite set because I really like some of them and they also have more potential coming. (I got wishes)

I also like the moons...

Tough to pick a top three because I'm partial to a bunch of them. Even more difficult to choose a top favorite.

- I feel like I want to say the Spellectibles are my favorite set due to my love of Halloween, how I look forward to seeing what new ones will be added each year. The Ancient Candle, Pumpkin Cupcake, and Voodoo Dolls were my first favorites. I love the Ghostly Preserves and Spectral Preserves and how they tie into the recurring event where we stick an oddity in a jar of liquid; I really hope we continue to get more of these Preserves collectibles because it would make for a cool row (or two!). I also really love the Pumpkin Wand, though since I have no other wands (none other than the Crescent are my sort of thing and I prefer to just sell them) it doesn't get any use. Finally, gotta love Gourdy since it's another jack-o'-lantern to pair with Jack, and I have affection for the Rafflesia because it makes me think of the Pokémon Vileplume.

- I think I'll give the second place spot to the Potions. Originating but no longer strictly tied to Halloween events, they're a really cool set. Here's hoping for an orange one in the future.

- Candies get the third spot. They're fun to collect like the potions, and I have at least one of each (other than the event reward Pink Candy and Dark Candy) and multiples of some of my partcular favorites. I look forward to seeing what comes next but also dread the possibility that they'll be like the Rainbow Candy and Corrupted Rainbow Candy in their RNG generation since I'm dreadfully low on TBT to spend this year.

---

Honorable mentions to:

- Cakes/Pies, though expanded out to what I tend to just refer to as the Baked Goods collectibles, are one of my favorites. I like to bake in real life and they make for neat lineups. Including the Yule Log and Gingerbread Man from past Christmas events, as well as the Pumpkin Cupcake from Halloween. I hope we get more baked goods in the future.

- The Easter Eggs are ridiculously versatile and make for tons of cool lineup possibilities. I prefer the simpler designs as opposed to the fancy ones with extravagant designs and extra bits and bobs attached.

- Halloweaster Eggs. While they don't mesh together as well as the Easter Eggs such that they necessary look that great all alongisde each other, they make for very strong individual or paired lines or in combination with other collectibles in my opinion.

- Candy Canes. I love incorporating The Bell Tree Forums into my holiday season with the various events and the Candy Canes are a cool memento. I look forward to getting a full two rows in a few years. We're at 7 now.

- Poké Balls since I've been a fan of the series since it came to America in the 90s. I hope more are added in the future.

- Camp/Fair Patches.

---

As for my favorite backgrounds, my favorite is that dark green color used for the Fair 2022 collectibles (Butterflies, Crysatls, Enchanted Bloom, Mushroom Lamps, Lily of the Valley, Rebel Gnome) and Rafflesia.

I really want them to make more Fall collectibles with the orange background of the Famous Mushroom.

The starry sky from various collectibles and the purple one from the Halloween collectibles are also cool.

Last edited:
My favourite set is the Oarfish (which I'm proudly displaying). Nothing will beat it...unless they make a snake one (*crosses fingers)

My second favourite is the potions. I don't have all of the potions sadly, but the ones I have I like a lot. Hopefully more are added (pee potion when?) and older ones re-added (maybe this Halloween??)

If I had to choose another it would be camp/fair plushies. I missed out on fair for the Sheep Plush, Moms Plush and Celeste Plush and could only get the patch. I also missed the Clownfish Plush because I was busy then and couldn't get it too. Despite not having those I look for the future ones since the plushies are always cute!

Thematically I love the mushroom lamps because I'm a mycology nerd (and I named them all!), but aesthetically I love the older wands, nearly all the eggs, and the butterfly spirits from this past fair. In fact I'd say all the enchanted forest collectibles are both up my alley + stunning.

I love the sets I can match colors! So, jellyfish, moons, crystals.... i really, really love when i can line up the colors.

mine is the plushies! i was lucky enough to be around when the plushies set was born, and i’ve been obsessed with every addition to it since! the cutesy designs give me so much serotonin, and i love the pretty pastel background as well! my favourites so far are
IMG_4136.png
IMG_4137.png
IMG_4138.png
IMG_4139.png
IMG_4140.png
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4039.png
, but they’re all adorable in their own way! i’m blessed to own 14/19 of them (16/19 once i get the ghostly kitty and friendly ghost plushies), as well as the rl version of the celeste chick plush 🥹♥️

my runner-up favourite sets are the potions, star frags, glow wands, fancy eggs, and crescent moons! i’ve recently become obsessed with glowy, night sky background collectibles, and i fear my obsession will only get worse as time goes on LOL. the birthstones, characters, event patches, and summer collectibles are also very cool!

Favorites???? Omg all of them! 😂😂😂

I luv so so many sets. My top 3 would prob have to be frags with the shooting star. ALL of the hw collectibles and the enchanted forest set. But I luv my eggies and the arcade sets too!!!!

Plushies due to the soft pastel background and the cute little faces. Eggs because they are satisfying to obtain and iconic. Potions because they are so glowy and give off a magical vibe.

Theyre all cute but the plushies and coco are special ofcourse :)

I love the star fragments & plushies! Glow wands are beautiful but wayyy out of reach for me personally

Special shout-out to the moon jellyfish 🪼 for letting my username shine 💖

Back