• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's something you won't miss about New Leaf?

Waking up after a long time away from your town, logging on, forgetting to time travel back and finding a random villager (not naming names) ((rudy)) in your pink lily garden. Hypothetically.

I thought of another one. People not asking to put their custom designs in the clothing shop and villagers wearing them

Isabelle yelling at me that I’m not allowed to place my PWPs in perfectly acceptable spots ʘ‿ʘ
The tanning mechanic for skintones and getting jumpscared when I load up one of my side characters I haven’t played in a while and she’s suddenly white
The anxiety of making sure none of my villagers leave without a word

The first thing that comes to mind is grass deterioration. It might be slower than City Folk, but it's still awful.

I absolutely loathed plot resetting to make sure that the villager puts their house in a good plot it would often take me a day or two and was just such a time consuming effort x.x

Back