• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats a topic you could talk for hours about?

About video games and anime... I can talk with my sisters hours about Honkai star rail for example! I also watch a lot of anime with my husband.

- Fire Emblem (especially Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, my opinions on the series, etc.)
- Horror movies
- Society's lack of empathy
- Video games, movies, shows, and books I'm passionate about

Most things because I'm long-winded. Only via text though, I'm rather quiet, reserved, and terse in person. I find the written word more natural and comfortable.

I could talk about music and Pokémon for hours and maybe a few other video games and the Harry Potter books and movies. Possibly drag queens if it’s about RuPaul’s Drag Race.

I could talk about music and Pokémon for hours and maybe a few other video games and the Harry Potter books and movies. Possibly drag queens if it’s about RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Same…especially how disappointed I was that Jessica Wild didn’t win All Stars 8 lol.

Same as above. Not for hours though.

Music history, woodwind instruments and their history, religion and politics and the sorrowful, frightening state of the USA in the last decade, US and Western Europe history, the weather, any franchise I love (Animal Crossing, The Sims, Pokemon, Zelda, My Little Pony, etc., etc.), etc.

Legend of Zelda lore and Skyrim lore, exploits, basically almost anythin in game. Specifically Skyrim and not the other Elder Scrolls games as I haven't played them :( I do know some of the bare basics of MorroWind & Oblivion but not much. I would definitely like to play/learn more about them thou.

horror in any medium, comic books, literary analysis and teaching english composition, politics (i'm a hard line lefty so don't get excited, history, guinea pigs, music, thought experiments, rpgs, goth subculture, poetry, myself

Autism Spectrum Disorder and Careers/Dream Jobs are examples :,)
Other examples are astronomy, my life goal (which involves spreading awareness about certain topics through writing non-fiction self-help books), my favorite/comfort characters (which are currently Rooney from Animal Crossing and Tankman from Newgrounds), my OCs (especially Orchia and Manton), and my ideal future! <3333333

When I have a huge hyperfixation I could probably always talk for hours about it. I remember when I was hyperfixated on Wario and Waluigi I literally thought to myself, I could make a video talking about Wario alone for 3 hours.

Anime (course), Romance, The state of humanity (I do have things to say, If I managed to shake off the nervousness), Hamsters, Writing, Video games (Only the one's I've played), favorite TV shows and Some books/manga.

Back